Friends

I decided to skip this class cause it was optional and my personal life was a bit of a wreck at the moment anyway. I was hanging out with a kid named Marcus 

who after I had healed from near death with my mask had begun to develop a strange ability to read peoples emotions when he touched them

who after I had healed from near death with my mask had begun to develop a strange ability to read peoples emotions when he touched them. we didn't hang out very much in school but after incident I decided to tell him my secret so that I could keep track of him and his new abilities, he also was an expert hacker which was useful in my life of crime fighting.

"what's the scoop today"  I said as I walked with Marcus to my house just leaving the college. "so far nothing much... police scanners and the internet has been rather quiet today which is shocking....but... its nothing" Marcus said, I stopped and turned to him "buddy you know I can sense somethings wrong without touching you what's up?" I said "well that's just it I'm starting to notice my abilities seem to be growing" Marcus said. "have they been growing steady or just recently?" I asked "I don't know..." Marcus replied "I wish I could tell you something in return But I don't know... perhaps its because the degree I had to heal you.... I'm not sure either bro... but things will get better I'm sure" I said and suddenly out of nowhere came my crush Charlette... she was a really sweet girl in my Communications class and her and I have been talking as much as possible and I haven't even felt like I've been trying to make conversation it just happens...

 she was a really sweet girl in my Communications class and her and I have been talking as much as possible and I haven't even felt like I've been trying to make conversation it just happens

"How's it going guys" she said with a smile that would brighten even my darkest day. "Hey! its going great! how are you?" I said unable to hold back a smile "Hey Charlette" Marcus said "Im doing well, you guys heading home?" she said "yeah all done for a few hours" I said "thats nice we should call later" she said smiling. Suddenly Marcus coughed 3 times in a row really quickly which was our code for there is trouble, "Oh shit Im gonna be late told my grandma i would be back soon ill call you!" i said as I took off...