Chapter 3

He holds the door open for me and I climb in after eyeing him curiously

He holds the door open for me and I climb in after eyeing him curiously. Definitely not something I am used to. I look through the tinted window at Kiara who is still glaring at the car. Oh well.

He climbs in on the other side and takes off down the road.

"I am going to stop at my moms house first to get the gifts."

"Okay." I say shyly. I am locked in a car with a man whose dick I wouldn't mind choking on. I really need to get laid.

We quietly drive to his mothers house which isn't too far in silence as the music blares in the background from the radio.

We pull up to a house on a hill that is almost twice the size of Tori's.

"Whoa." I whisper.

"You like it? It's mines but I let her live here. She deserves it." He says proudly. Was that him trying to impress me with money? Because I am not the one.

"It's beautiful." I speak in my best unimpressed tone.

"Lets go." I open my car for and step out as he comes around and looks at me like he wants to kill me. "Don't do that again." I flinch at his harsh words. I also curse myself at how wet my panties are.

"Whatever." I respond annoyed.

To my surprise he walks up to me backing me up against the side of the jeep. "Don't make me spank you for that attitude." He is standing dangerously close to me.

I gulp and look directly at him standing my ground. He nods his head with a chuckle before stuffing his hands in his pockets and making his way up to the house. He punches in the code and holds the door open for me to enter.

Upon entrance my breath is taken away by the beautiful house with he grand staircases on each side of the hall. "Wow, Ms.Shelly lives here all by herself?" I ask curiously while looking around.

Suddenly I feel lips on my neck and I immediately pull away and look back at Alejandro in shock.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused.

"You looked like you tasted good so I wanted a taste. I always get what I want." He whispers licking his lips.

"Listen white man, you ever heard of permission or consent?"

"Okay, do I have your permission to kiss you?" He says with a sly smile.

"No." I say folding my arms.

Yes, his lips felt good as fuck on my neck just now. Calm down girl.

He slowly starts to walk towards me as I start to back up. "Are you sure? You are going to tell me right now that that little pussy of yours isn't soaking wet? You're going to tell me that you aren't curious as to how my tongue would feel on that little clit of yours? You're going to tell me you aren't curious as to how my dick will feel buried deep inside that pink pussy of yours. Tell me I am lying."