Chapter 4

Uhm Graphic warning I guess? ⚠️⚠️

I can't believe she disappeared on me. It's been a whole week and I haven't been able to find out where she lives.

I can't ask my mom or my cousin without raising to many suspicions as to why I want to know who she is or where she lives. I know she is my cousin best friend but that's just about all I know about her.

That and she can suck a dick like a mother fucker. The way she took control of me by grabbing me by the balls. I wanted to grab her by her hair and fuck her throat until she passed out and couldn't breath but it was just something about her that wanted to see where she would go with this. And the way she was tightly gripping my balls only turned me on more.

It was cute that she had no idea the things that I was capable of, but I let her have her moment. And boy did she shine.

Pussy comes easy but this girl was different. I couldn't stop thinking about the way her lips felt on my cock, or the way her tight pussy pulsated around my cock as she arched her back and shook as she came.

How dare that bitch defy me. I don't take kindly to being told no or being ignored. When I told her to come home with me I didn't expect her to defy me. Who the fuck does she think she is. When I find her I will show her who the boss is. I will use her as my little cum slut and then send her back to whatever hole she came from.

I just didn't get my fill of her, I think that's what it was. That was so good pussy. Pussy that is all she was.

I was so sure she would come home with my that night.

After we got back to the party she basically disappeared even though she told me she would come home with me. I assured her it would be worth her wild and she agreed. I don't like liars either. She will learn not to mess with me.

I assumed she was upstairs or something but when I was ready to leave and bring her with me, my cousin Tori told me she had left as soon as me and her got back.

How the fuck I didn't see her leave is so confusing to me. I was pissed the fuck off that night.

I drove straight home and dragged Lela the maid up to my room. I don't think I had ever been so angry and she was just there, I almost felt bad after the way I fucked her. She didn't feel the same as the Dark chocolate pink pussy that was sitting on my face earlier.

Lelas pussy didn't feel anything like Chy's. I went the other route and fucked her in her ass while her legs where behind her head. She screamed but she never told me to stop. Unless she tells me to stop I will keep going, and she knows that.

She squirted that night 3 times. I pinched her clit and choked her while I stuck my dick so deep in her ass that her eyes rolled back in her head. Her whole body started shaking from the orgasm she was having. Even as she was shaking I wouldn't let go, I loved the way her ass felt as it tightened around my cock, and her body spasms felt just as good.