PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Lyingdown to my bed right now thinking of something and someone. Do you ever think of suicide,  sometimes? I think it's okay to think like that when you're so close of wanting to end everything. Because what if you can't take it anymore? What if you want to rest for good?

I understand you,  dear but I just want to remind you that ending everything isn't worth it because you might end up regretting it.

I am so tired of everything, too, but who am I to give up? I knew he needs me always to cheer him up. I want to be by his side always even if we're so far from each other. I want to make sure that he's always okay and he won't do some stupid thing, like cutting his own wrist, cutting his own neck with a knife or running away from their home.

I badly want to be with him to make sure he's okay but how about me?  I have so many battles to fronture alone. I can't tell him, I don't want to tell him because I will just only add up to his problems, and I don't want to add up anymore. He's suffering too much and I don't want him to worry about me, because I am okay, I am fine in his eyes. I am happy.

It's okay tho, I can bear it as long as he'll stay with me.

That's what I thought

I thought he'll stay

I thought he's my endgame:(

We just have to wait a couple more years to graduate and to be finally together. To see each other in person, pursue our dream jobs, look for a safe place for us, build our own whare, and build our own HAPPY family.

We planned it all. Everything was okay. We even planned how many kids we want to have in the near future.

That's why it's hard to forget everything about us, about our past.

Because the next day I wake up, I found my myself losing everything. Failing my grades, losing some friends, losing my appetite to study and being rude to my family, sometimes.

All that happened after he left me.
After he broke our promises to each other.

We became the couple we loath sometimes. We became like our parents.

We never wanted to be like this.

Never.

I just want him to understand me, but why can't he do that for me?
All I want is to be happy with him. But it seems like he became like those people who can't undertand me.
Where did I lacked? What did I do to have this excruciating feeling?

If only I could wash out this pain.

Remorse is Incurably

___See you later by Jenna Raine____

I'm just a afore and pardon me for my ungrammatical errors and typos. I'm still learning po.

Hope you'll like it Greenies!

___::::___
:)
___::::___