[M] 6 - Butterflies are Kinda Gay

[M]

Please don't forget to vote and comment xx enjoy! 🥰💗
______________________

'-oof,' Bailey said when they stepped through the front door of the house, 'Oscar's plugged in the subwoofers.'

'Awesome.' Milo replied as he dragged Bailey through the crowded hallway, 'so long as he has alcohol I don't care how loud the music is.'

'Jeez, what's up with you?' Bailey laughed.

'You try sitting through a six hour family thing in a scratchy dress shirt and try to tell me you don't need alcohol afterwards.' Milo rolled his eyes and shoved through a group of people that were blocking the door to the kitchen.

'True.' Bailey grabbed his shoulders and pushed them both into the slightly less crowded kitchen.

'-Sup boys!' Oscar waved at them from the other side of the room, 'drinks are in the fridge, mixers in that ice bucket over there, spirits on the bench.' Oscar pointed at the different sections of the room.

'Awesome.' Milo muttered again, heading straight for the mixers and vodka.

He ignored the way his stomach twisted at the sight of raspberry lemonade, and filled a glass two thirds of the way with the hot pink liquid. The rest was vodka.

By the time that Milo had drunk the glass of raspberry vodka, the party was in full swing and his friends had pulled out the shot glasses.

'-Ayyy lads you made it!' Oscar stepped back from pouring a set of shots, and moved towards whoever had just arrived.

Milo downed the rest of his drink before looking at the newcomers, a part of him already knowing who had just shown up. He hadn't seen Max since their last training. Since the bathroom incident. Milo held back a sigh of frustration, he just wanted to get absolutely munted and forget about everything.

But with Max here...

Milo wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and pushed off the kitchen bench to prop his hands against the cool marble of the centre island. He picked up the bottle of melon flavoured liqueur and finished pouring the shots.

'-hey, hey, fill these two up as well Fraser.' Oscar clapped Milo on the shoulder and slipped two extra shot glasses onto the counter. Milo filled them with the fluorescent green alcohol.

Milo tossed back a shot and refilled his glass again as the rest of the boys grabbed their own shot glasses.

'Ready boys?' Oscar's voice shouted over the loud bass music.

Milo looked up from underneath the waves of messy blond hair that had fallen over his face, his eyes falling on the dark featured boy across from him.

At the exact same time that Milo looked up, Max's eyes moved from the shot glass being shoved into his long calloused fingers, to the opposite side of the island where Milo stood.

Milo stupidly didn't look away, and held Max's antagonistic stare while lifting a second shot to his lips.

They both knocked their heads back in unison and downed the sickeningly sweet liqueur. Milo let a small hiss break out from between his lips at the burn, and watched as Max scrunched his eyes shut and snatched Louis' shot before the other boy could drink.

Huh.

Milo poured out a third shot, arching his brows when Max slid his own shot glass towards Milo. He filled up Max's glass with a third shot. They drank.

Max had the same straight-leg black-wash jeans on from the other night, this time paired with a loose, white, cotton t-shirt which he had tucked into the waist of his jeans. Milo kept seeing a flash of dark ink on the inside of Max's wrist each time the other boy took a shot. He still didn't know what the tattoo was of.