01

"Love is powerful, it destroys a lot of things"

In a quiet room Kanae, Shinobu, and Kanao were talking about different things and subjects. They were talking about Love.

Kanao didn't know much about this topic so she decided to stay quiet. She never felt love before, She only felt her sister's love and that was more than enough for her. She didn't need anyone else's love.

"C'mon Shinobu admit that you like Tomioka-San"Kanae teased.

"NO NO NO NO, I DO NOT LIKE THAT LONELY GUY, WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK PROPERLY"Shinobu's face turned red like a tomato and denied.

"L-let's prepare for Nee-San's wedding"Shinobu informed trying to change the subject

Last week Sanemi asked Kanae's hand in marriage. After one week will be their wedding.After one week will be their wedding.

Knock!, Knock!

There was someone at the door

"I'll get it," Kanae said.

"Ara Ara, Tomioka-San what brings you here," Kanae asked.

"Your sister is too dangerous, she tried to kill me, "Giyu said in a straight tone

"Well...YOU TRIED OT USE INSECT SPRAY-ON ME"Shinobu yelled from the other room

"YOU TRIED TO TAKE MY SOBA NOODLES"

Shinobu went to Giyu and punched him on the face with a smile
you know the smile Shinobu those when she's angry

"Tomioka-San please don't talk nonsense besides you need to get ready for the joint mission," Shinobu said with a smile.

"YOU.ARE.A.ANNOYING.BUTTERFLY."Giyu said and left

"That loner just came here to say some stupid fucking shit" Shinobu cursed."Shinobu, don't be so angry" Kanae told her.

Meanwhile, Kanao was in the other room listening to that weird argument. Something was going on in her head and she had no clue why she was thinking that.

"How do people fall in love?"Kanao thought to herself. Shinobu and Kanao were talking about love and Marriages.

"I want to know how do people fall in love? Can I experience it myself?"

                                                             AT NIGHT

"Kamado-Kun why are you here near the river this late at night?"A guard asked

"I want to make friends"

"But it's 11 pm people are sleeping now!"

"Mom doesn't let me make friends in the morning, She doesn't let me have friends, I can only meet people and shake their hands. This is the perfect time to make friends, my family won't see me!"

"What if people recognize.."

"I'll wear this mask, and no one can see me, they can't recognize me, and I'll speak in a different accent"

"What if Ms.Kamado found out?"

"She won't"

"I am a mystery for the people I meet hahaha"

This man laughing like a child is the eldest son of King Tanjuro Kamado. Aka Tanjiro Kamado.

Tanjiro went to the river late at night with his guards. He saw someone, near the river training

"Who can be training this late at night?" he asked himself

"She's a girl"

"And...?why is she training at this late?"

The girl was no other than Kanao Tsuyri, Her hair shimmered in the moonlight.

"I'm gonna make friends with her!"Tanjiro said in excitement

"Tanjiro-Kun, you can't just go there and say"I want to be your friend" in the middle of the night"

"I can!'Tanjiro protested.

Tanjiro walked towards Kanao, right behind her.

"Who's there?"She yelled but like in a calm way. She turned around and punched Tanjiro in the face, making him fall to the ground.

"Ow" Tanjiro grumbled

"W-who are you?"Kanao asked

"I am Tanji-"He was going to say his name but remembered that he mustn't say his real name

"I-I'm Takeru," Tanjiro said quickly

"Why were you uh behind me?"She asked.

"Well I wanted to make friends, what's you're name?"

"I, can't trust him, "Kanao thought

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't say my name to people who I've just met, "She said trying to be as polite as possible.

"Ohh, okay, trust me I won't do anything, "Tanjiro told her

"I still can't, besides you're wearing a mask, I can't even see you're, face, how am I supposed to trust you?"She said

"I have to wear a mask due to personal reasons"

"I still can't trust you"

"Let's talk about the beautiful river in front of us," Tanjiro said

"Indeed it is beautiful, but I'm in the middle of training-"

"It's night time forget about training, besides we should enjoy these times since no one is here to ruin the silence and peace"

"I have to train in order to become a better Demon slayer" Kanao replied back

"You're training to be a demon slayer! how cool"

"Yeah...I should start training again-"

"Wow, look at the cool stars, I can finally see them in the open sky," Tanjiro said trying to get a conversation with her.

Kanao gave up and sat on the grass staring at the sky.

"I've heard about you"

"Huh?"

"You're the younger sister of Shinobu-same, she really kind"Tanjiro said smiling

"How do you know about her?"Kanao asked

"Oh well..."

Cliffhanger lol, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Honestly, I've never written books with 792 words lol. What do you expect next? let me know?