chapter 2

chapter 2

The sound of the annoying iPhone alarm rang out in her room. She slowly crawled down to the bottom of her bed turning off her alarm. It was 7pm and her shift started in a couple of hours, giving her enough time to prepare something for her online services.

She put on patterned black tights and a matching blue lingerie set. She placed a chair in front of her tripod and camera. She sat so that she was facing the back of the chair, as though she was straddling it. She gripped her hands to the sides of the chair and held her camera clicker in one of her hands. She took different shots doing different poses. Once satisfied with her shots she uploaded them to her laptop. She cropped her favourite photo so you couldn't see the top of her face. Ensuring it was a full body shot with only her lips in view.

She opened a private web and typed into her search engine, pichub. the website had many different creators who posted NSFW images, clips and live streams. Subscribers could also ask for different services through paying extra. These services are determined by individual creators with what they were comfortable performing on the website.

xxsuccubusxx uploaded 1m ago

hi my little slaves. just a picture upload tonight. but I have a special stream planned tomorrow for you all. 🖤😈

*1 new attachment*

She checked her phone for the time.

"Shit fuck." She quickly got up from her bed and closed the laptop. She rummaged through the pile of clothes she still hadn't put away since doing her laundry a few days ago and put on her management uniform. She put her hair in a messy bun not really caring what she looked like for the overnight shift.

She entered the fast-food restaurant and greeted the manager she was replacing.

"Hey Holly, how's the night been?"

"It's been fucking awful Dee, been down two crew all night. One called in sick and the other went home because she was throwing up between orders. Literally had to force her home because she felt bad leaving me on my own. So, I'm really sorry if the changeover is shit." Dee looked around the restaurant it was quite messy, but it wasn't the worse she'd had.

"Honestly you've done pretty well considering." Dee said, she walked into the office and cracked open her Mother energy drink. She'd bought in a four-pack knowing she was going to need to drink all four to survive overnight at McDonalds on a Saturday night.

It had been a few hours into her shift, the time was 4am. Only 2 hours to go, Dee thought to herself. She was in the middle of scrubbing the floors clean when the oh too familiar beeping of drive thru echoed into her headset.