-Selfless Predilection-

|Kooksoo/Sookook|

-JUNGKOOK's POV-

The music of the night club played loudly on the speakers and I found myself cringing at the amount of noise pollution.

Nightclubs were never my type of place. I always hated the thought of coming here, even when my friends forced me to come here. But who knew that someday this place would become a place where I could pour my pain and get relief by drowning myself into alcohol.

Guess, life is really unpredictable.

I looked at the glass of alcohol in my hand and drunk it all at the first sip causing a burning sensation to appear on my throat, but then again I could care less about it.

My eyes roamed around the club and when I was about to move my gaze back to my drink I saw a very familiar figure dancing on the dance floor.

My breath stopped for a moment and my heart skipped a few beats when I saw the familiar brown eyes.

Kim Jisoo

the girl who I am trying to forget for soo long, the girl who made me to come at a place where I never imagined I would come again, the girl who was my best friend and my fiancé also, was here.

I never thought that someday I would be able to see her again. Not after the shitty things I did to her.
I thought that she was no longer in this city and after Jennie told me that she has already moved in to another country, my assumptions became confirmed.

But now that I am seeing her here in this city again, I am assuming that she might be here to visit her friends and family.

Not that I mind. I am beyond happy and grateful to see her again, even if it means to watch her from far. But I am pretty sure if she sees me then she will feel the opposite of me.

She might leave from here immediately or might even come here to say something harsh or maybe even slap me.

I won't complain even if she does any of it though, because I deserve every single worst thing in this world. The things I did to her are much more painful then these small punishments.

Kim Jisoo, was the only one in this whole world who cared for me and loved me for the way who I am. She knew me soo welly that it made me wonder how can someone in this world know about me more than I knew about myself.

She always wanted the best for me, no doubt on that and she did all those things which could make me smile, even if it meant to sacrifice her own happiness.

In our university days, I always had a crush on this girl named Park Leeya. She was a very popular girl in our university.
So one day when I couldn't able to control my feelings anymore, I proposed her. And surprisingly she said yes to me. I was very happy that day and why not since it was my first relationship and she was my first love also.