-Kept The Pledge-

|Sookook/Kooksoo|

-JUNGKOOK's POV-

"You know it's been days that you are sleeping like this..Aren't you tired already?"

The usual sweet voice which was becoming my favourite habit to listen to, ringed on my ears.

"It's better with you by my side."

"I know you can hear me, and I also know how difficult it is for you but can't you see how much painful it is for your family and your friends..."

"How about you? Is it painful for you too?"

"It's painful for me too...even though I know that doesn't matter to you.."

"It does, it's just that I am too terrible to let you think so..."

"Please...c-can't you just show us a little hope o-of your recovery?"

"I want to but I'm afraid, the moment I'll open my eyes, you will not be there like now. Like always."

"You'll disappear..."

____________________________

"Hey Kook! do you know what the doctor said today? He said you are gonna recover soon once you start to respond to us and try your best."

"Why are you soo excited about it?"

"You are suppose to be disappointed after hearing that!"

"You should not be happy for someone as hateful as me!"

"You see, once you get discharge from this hospital you will finally be able to sing your favourite songs and go to the nightclubs you always used to go before..."

"Those are going to be meaningless without you on my life."

"so I hope you are trying your best Kook."

"After all the pain I gave you, you still want me to try..."

____________________________

"Kook! Do you know Hana texted me yesterday? She is moving into USA. I told her to not worry about you too much and guess what she said..."

"That was expected, and how about a 'no'? "

"She said she will soon come here to see you and wants you to recover soon so once she comes back, you guys will be able to get married!"