-Red Chicken-

|Vsoo/Taesoo|

-TAEHYUNG's POV-

-TAEHYUNG's POV-

"Gosh can't they just hurry up already?! I'm going to die of hunger!" A young girl groaned behind me making me frown at her in annoyance.

This is the hundredth time she had said these two sentences while standing in the line, behind me. And I am not gonna lie it certainly is getting irritating to hear her continuously saying the same thing so many times.

I mean we're also standing and waiting in the same line for a long time but look at me, I am the second last person here yet I didn't utter a single thing.

Neither did anybody else who are standing here as well, waiting patiently for the biggest fried chicken offer in this place.

Oh, I forgot to tell. The reason why we all are standing here in a huge line is because of the 'buy one get two' chicken offer of this chicken shop.

I'm not a very big fan of chicken but since my best friend Jin hyung asked me-I'm sorry emotionally blackmailed me to buy him chickens from this certain shop, I had to come here unfortunately.

So if I don't go home with three bags of chicken wings in my hands, then he might end our friendship. He is a big food lover you know.

"Hey, I am sorry but can I ask you for a favour?" I turned my head to the girl behind me and raised my eyebrows at her in a questioning way.

"Something important came up and I have to go right now but can you please save this spot for me? Please! I am standing here for a long time already and I don't want to miss the chicken!" She said in hurry with a pleading look plastered on her face.

But wait a minute...

Last time I checked ten minutes aren't considered a 'long time'.

I mentally rolled my eyes at the phrase 'long time' and took a moment to think.

Judging by her looks and uniform, I think she's a high school student.

Guess, I should help her. Not helping a teenager will be too much to handle for me.

I sighed and nodded my head before asking.. "how long is it going to take?"

Her face lightened up and she smiled widely, answering.. "don't worry I will come back in some minutes! Thank you so much!"

And without letting me a chance to say anything else, she rushed out of the line while checking on her phone from time to time.

I sighed again loudly and looked ahead at the long line which was getting short slowly.

___________________________

It's been half an hour already, yet the girl who was standing behind me still didn't appear.