Chapter 1 : The Beginning

So... this is my story,

No... this is Our story.

It all began in the great summer of 2021.

I was at the beach, the sun shining on my golden melanin skin.

With my best friend Kat, ow and by the way my name is Kat, how ironic.

I love Kat so much but, well, let me give you a back story.

As long as I can remember me and Kat where besties, she was the beauty and I was the beast, and not in the way you're thinking that she's nice and I'm mean.

Is More like she's the most beautiful girl you would ever see, she's hotter than Ariana Grande and seriously who is hotter than Ariana....... KAT of course.

So, on that note I must be the beast, the ugliest person in the world, you may say no but, in my mind, ......I'll always be saying you're fat, ugly, unlikable, with stretchmarks and a Fat Ass.

So, I'm not going to keep blabbing about me and Kat but, one more thing is that I got to tell you.

Kat is one of those girls that always get the boy she wants even the one she doesn't want, and in that note every guy that I have ever liked she would do this thing called.

Pick me moment by telling boys, ow why are you looking at her don't you see those big thighs, or did you know she has big stretch marks on her ass. And you may be thinking why I am still friends with her... duh she is the most popular girl in school how I'm going to say something to her she can like ruin my life with just a snap. And you may thing I'm an evil person to say that but if you we're me you would do the same, wouldn't you. Anyways let me start the real story.