Chapter 2: The Beach

So, as I was saying I was at the beach me and kat we're sunbathing ass cheeks out and all of that.

With some jack ass boys from are school. Then I kid you not I saw the handsomest guy I've ever seen. But I didn't say anything just kept sunbathing, like he wouldn't even look my way so.

"Hey guys" he said in his Australian accent. That made my lady flower bloom.

"Hey man" the group of boys began to talk for like a hot minute then he noticed me and kat.

"Hey ladies, how's it hanging." My Heart skipped a beat is he really talking to me OMG, before even getting the chance "hey you little pretty thing", Ugh at that moment I knew I had no chance against the queen kat. "Hey, my name is Addi", "hey Addi this is my friend she also called Kat, but you wouldn't get us mixed up because, you have eyes duh hahahah". Ugh why would she even say that like get a life.

"We'll hey the, other kat" omg he just said my name we'll this time he meant me OMG, kat relax you can do this, I get up and I was about to shake his hand then kat went in between us and started to talk to him with her back turned to me. Like WTF.

" Uhm I was trying to talk to your friend over there, hey" omg he's talking to me kat turn around come on you can do this. "HeY" then he locked his eyes on mine, his ocean blue eyes and he had me trapped. We've been staring at each other for to long "dude what's wrong with you", ow nothing hey kat that's your name right". "Yes, the only one my mom gave me". Both me and Addi laughed at the same time he put his hand on his head scratching it. Then suddenly kat grabbed Addi and started to pull him to the ocean without even asking him and I was left alone with this idiot boys from my school Nope I left the beach and went home.

In my mind I was like this was my only chance to see this boy and I didn't even get his snap ughh.

Later that night I got a text from kat.

"Hey sweety pie where did you go me and Addi were looking for you."

"I went home I wouldn't stay alone with those boys you know."

"O well I just wanted to say that I think Addi is so hot I'm going to go for it."

"Ow yes go for it you guys would make a good couple." Why, why, why, not him I wanted him but I know I have no fricking chance.

"So, Saturday we're going to the bowling ring would you want to come with us."

"Yes of course but don't leave me alone okay."

"Sure, well goodnight sweety pie."

"bYe"