Chapter 3: the bowling ring

Saturday night

What should I wear ughh I want to look cute I know I should wear jeans and shoes because u know bowling so what shirt should I pot on, and should I wear a jacket......yes of course I'm going to but this one? Yes perfect.

"Peep, peep, peep, OMG Kats here"

I walk out the door to see this girl wearing this tiny body fitting dress with high heels.

"Kat you know were going to a bowling ring not a night club".

"You know I'm not going to play; I'm being seductive and hot and I'm wearing my fav thong.

"Anyways let's go and just have fun".

We arrived at the bowling ring all the boys are already there and Addi his here omg look at him so cool and handsome," Addi hiii the parties here said kat" she left me again and this time by myself. All of the sudden this specimen of a man this tall white chocolate man stand by me and grabbed me,

OMG who is this dude, we went straight to the group of the boys and kat and Addi.

Then one of the guys from my school said" hey you met my cousin Sebastian".

Then Addi and kat looked at me one with sad eyes and the other with jealousy and anger.

When I saw her flaming red eyes, I let go of Sebastian and said let go inside.

We were playing for like a minute and kat was already complaining about the bowling balls being heavy like pleas. "Sebastian, can you help me, ow sorry it's my turn to bowl too, ow no worries Addi can you help me' ok sure kat". As Addi was standing up he looked at me and my heart fluttered, and my cheeks went red, and I didn't realize Sebastian was looking so he was like in his mind thinking I really don't like this dude but I'm going to play this of. Hey Kat said Sebastian to me, and I said Hey back "would you like to get something to eat, yeah sure" As we we're going to get drinks Addi noticed and he kept looking my way. Then this girl kat so called my bestie went up to me and accidentally spilled her whole drink on me like WTF, I had tears in my eyes but I didn't let anyone see I went to the bathroom and cried and called my mom to pick me up as soon as my mom arrived I just left and didn't text no one that night.