■ c h a p t e r 22 ■

5 days later...

Today Everyone had a free day so Everyone could do whatever they wanted to only if they are in their hotelroom in 11PM.

Minho was like Always gone, probably with the others the other still didnt talked to you or something.. even you try to contact them..

It was 1PM now, you were chilling in your room.

Dojun was also outside with her roommate, so you were really alone.

You are watching some movies to help your lonelyness.

*you in your mind* ugh i really want to know why Everyone is keep avoiding me, did i do something wrong? ugh i hate this...

Then at the same time, minho came.

Minho : i forgot somehting so i ca-

Y/N : i dont care- do whatever you want Minho, have fun

Minho : why are you acting like this?

Y/N : ME? YOU GUYS ARE IGNORING ME LIKE I NEVER EVEN EXISTED! I DIDNT AND WILL NEVER MIND YOU GUYS HANGING OUT TOGETHER BUT LEAVING ME ALONE? COMPLETLY IGNORING ME? NOT EVEN TALKING TO ME NORMALY...

You got up, you grabbed your Phone and airpods and hotelkeys and left the hotelroom.

*you in your mind* i hate my life..

Then you walked out the hotelroom and went to the inokashira park and sat down on a bench there.

and started to break down.

??? : Y/N? are you okay?

You looked next to you and it was Jungkook.

Y/N : owh hi jungkook, and yeah im fine...

Jungkook : i saw you crying Y/N

the he sat down next to you

Jungkook : tell me, Whats wrong?

Y/N : Everyone is ignoring me for the past 6 days or something and i cant take it any longer... i love them too much.. and i still do...

Jungkook : i promise you... everything will be okay tomorrow. i guarantee you

Y/N : what do you mean? but i hope so...

Jungkook : trust me, they love you.

Y/N : i hope they do... it just sucked that they are ignoring me completly... but no matter what i still love them...

Jungkook : dont worry, everything will make sense soon..

Y/N : but how do you know im here?

Jungkook : i was here with the boys, the boys are over there looking at some trees.