Staying Like This Forever (Faya)

Maya's P.o.v

"Riley? You needed me?." I asked in a gentle voice."yeah. I wanted you to come over... I need to ask you a question." Riley grinned widely ."go ahead." I persuaded. Riley hesitated for a moment."Farkle?." she asked. I scrunched my eyebrows."I don't know how to answer a question if it has to do with Farkle. Farkle is... Well, he's Farkle." I answered."true..." Riley thought. But I knew where she was getting to."ifyouwanttoknowwhydidintyouaskiwishmonkeyscouldflythatwouldbe coolireallylikeFarkleokay." I sputtered out quickly."What???... Repeat what you just said." Riley pushed."That would be cool." I mumbled. Riley smirked."before that." Riley continued. I awkwardly laughed."I wish monkeys could fly?." I repeated. Riley shook her head."You like Farkle!?!." Riley smiled. I bit my lip... Maybe she does know.I stood up, breathing in and out slowly. I turned my back to Riley. "Yes... I like Farkle." I closed my eyes. "Hey this will work out Maya. He likes you too." Riley persuaded me. I shook my head."You don't get it Riley. He doesn't love me in that way. He sees me as a sister. He loves you... I've seen the way he looks at you." I replied, keeping my voice steady. I turned to face her, pacing back and forth."Maya. I bet he loves you more then you think, in a different way. Not sisterly." Riley smiled.Someone knocks on the window. Farkle."You love me?." Farkle asks. I run away. My legs pumping, never giving out.I heard Farkle calling...Then, black.Maya's p.o.v -The air smelt like pancakes- and eggs? Were am I?... My eyes slowly fluttered open."Dad! Maya's awake!." Farkle called out to his dad. I stared at the ceiling my eyelids becoming heavy again."I want you to stay with her Farkle, which means missing school." Mr. Minkus stated. Farkle nodded and stayed at my side.*5 minutes later*"What happened?." I finally broke the silence filling the house. Farkle bit his lip cutely. I waited for his response."You got jumped by these weird street girls." Farkle responded. I tried to flashback to last night... Nope. Blank. "Oh... Listen. Farkle.... I'm sorry about the running away thing... I was afraid." I admitted. Farkle smiled."Of what? Rejection?.... I need to tell you something, Maya." Farkle breathed in deep breaths. I waited."I love you, Maya.. Alot." Farkle blushed madly and looked down. I smirked and pulled him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him.Finally.Farkle's P.o.v -Maya pulled me towards her as her soft lips connected with mine. I answered by kissing her back... Finally... Mine.I pulled away gasping for air. Maya had a look of kindness in her eyes. I tried so hard for that look to appear, and now I can finally see it."Maya?." I speak gently. Maya leans her head under my chin and looks up with her shining blue eyes. "Yes?." she asks. My mind goes bizarre as I rethink my question."I want to stay like this forever." I give my opinion. Maya nods her head."Yea... Me too." Maya responds. That's the beginning.