Unexplained Part 2

*Later that evening *

I sat on a edge of the dumpster outside of my house. I just sat.

To think ,hear, smell (not the greatest thing) see, hide,- anything to help me with this nightmare I'm living through.

As I sat I heard footsteps.... I sat stiff and tried not to make lots of noise. I looked to my left , and there stood.... Dun dun dun you'll have to wait till next time.

Just kidding I'm not that mean.

And there stood Riley. Storming in my direction. But instead of yelling , thrashing out words at me for running out of school, she just hopped up and sat with me. She looked around and leaned her head on my shoulder . I leaned my heafmd on hers and we just sat like that, thinking and hearing together.

"Maya?" We heard a voice belonging to the one and only Lucas. "I'm right here." I responded , alert now.

"Riley?" he asked.

"Okay." Riley smiled, hopping off and walking away.

"What the ?.." I my lip angrily . Lucas walked towards me.

Lucas wanted to help me down by giving me a hand . I scowled and hopped down by myself. Before I could realize what was happening . I felt his strong lean arms pick me up bridal style , hazel and blue eyes meeting.

I just looked, mesmermized by him, how his eyes looked, strong. Confident. Concerned . I felt myself glowing , and unconventionally falling in the pit . I wasn't supposed to.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried not to look at him, afraid for him to see my vulnerable and shy side.

I opened one eye. He had a small cocky smile plastered on his face.

" Okay, what do you want?" I asked suspiciously. I tried to hop off his arms, to prevent humiliation . He held on to me even tighter.

"W-what? So you think this is a joke ?" He asked, laughing in a way that ment business.

"Ranger Rick. Just let me go and I'll be on my way." I please almost, but concealed it by laughing at the end. He looked at me with humorous and mischievous eyes.

" I'm sorry , but not before I make an official gesture." He chuckled , his Texan accent taking over. Offiacial gesture? I wondered until I felt his warm lips press against mine.

I tried pulling back to prevent more contact, but my heart took over.

I found myseldmf kissing back , more eager than demanding . He finally put me down , holding my waist firmly , while my hands were on his neck. We pulled away , dumb air...

He had a big smile on his face when I looked at him. He started spinning me around and humming the intro to the song " Dark Horse."

I sang out of the blue.

(Maya & Lucas are singing "Dark Horse)

Lucas- I knew you were, you were gonna come to me and here you are..

Maya- but you better chose carefully cause I... I'm capable of anything , of anything, and everything.

Lucas- (spins Maya around)

I'll make you my Aphrodite, I'll my one and only...

Maya- but don't... make me your enemy, your enemy.

Lucas- So you wanna play with magic?

Maya- nmboy you should know what you're falling for... Baby do you dare to do this? Causing I'm coming at you like a dark horse.

Lucas- are you ready for, ready for a perfect storm, perfect storm?

Maya- cause one you're mine , once you're mine..... There's no going back.

Lucas- Mark my words , this love will make you levitate , like a bird, like a bird without a cage.

Maya- the time to urge... If you choose t o walk away

Lucas- (pulls Maya closer)

Don't walk away

Maya- it's in the palm of your hands , now baby.

Lucas- it's a yes,

Maya- or a no,

Lucas+Maya- no maybe ( they stop singing )

" Mine now?" Lucas asked.

" Depends.. No." I answered evilly . His hazel eyes looked down ." Fine ." Was all he said as he began to slowly walk away. I grabbed his wrist.

" no sundance... You stay here. I'm not yours because I own myself. You are mine." Was all I said before I kissed him.
More is coming hope you liked it
Vote
Comment
Read