Chapter 1: the arrival

Jeff POV:

i was just chilling in my room, sharpening my knife, when i hear slender calling us all to the living room for an announcement. i groaned and slowly put my knife under the pillow, pat smile who's at the foot of my bed, and slowly move down the stairs.  

*In the living room*

once everyone was calmed down and quiet, slender began to speak. "I have some important news" he said. i decided not to think anything since he could tell what we where thinking. "We have a new pasta joining us, his name is BEN. i would like it if everyone treated him with respect." slender stepped aside, and behind him was a guy, a little smaller than my height, he looked kinda like link from the video game, but his eyes were just black with red dots in the center. he had sort of red marks down his face, sort of like dripping blood. "Jeff, he will share your room, since all the other rooms are occupied." "fine.." everyone left to do their own thing, and soon it was just me and this BEN guy. he just stayed quiet with his head looking down. "hey BEN." he jumped when i said that. "come with me, you can put your stuff away, and then meet the others." "s-sure..." he said. i don't know why but he was kind of cute when he stuttered. no, what!? jeez you just met him. Get a hold of yourself! i grabbed his wrist and practically dragged him to the room, then i just stayed on my bed and resumed sharpening my knife.

BEN POV:

I'm hiding. of course. while this slender guy talks, i'm just behind him, wishing i could just hide in whatever room i was assigned. the slender guy stopped talking, and moved to the side, meaning i was now being seen by a BUNCH of people. i half-wished there was a TV behind me so i could just jump right in and stay there forever. "Jeff, he will share your room, since all the other rooms are occupied." wait, who's Jeff? everyone soon left, and i just stood there, looking at the floor. "hey BEN." i jumped. slowly, i lifted my head to see who was talking to me. "come with me, you can put your stuff away, and then meet the others." "s-sure.."i faced a guy with skin that looked like it had never seen the sun, a carved smile into his face, and raven black hair up to his shoulders. i don't know why, but i felt weird being around him, and assuming he was Jeff, i followed him. well more like he dragged me while i slowly moved my legs. when we got to the room, the first thing that got me was the smell of blood. Jeff went to a bed on the left, so i guessed the other one was for me. i went to it and sat down, leaving my bag on the bed. "lets go meet the others, shall we?"

A/N: heeyy.... so for anyone who will actually read this, thanks, and also this is my first story soo....yeah it might not be great, but im trying. also just gonna say, im gonna try my hand at writing smut in future chapters, and please give any ideas for things you would like to see in the comments! thanks and have a great day!!