Chapter 3: close call

Jeff POV:

I stayed still, shocked at what just happened. did i really just do that? i really am insane if i'm willing to do that!  i took one of my arms that was wrapped around him, and lifted his chin up, to look at me. His eyes looked up to mine, big and scared, but with a hint of lust in them. With BEN on my lap, i took my sweater off, revealing my bare chest. His eyes started trailing down as he licked his lips. "You like what you see?" i chuckled.BEN snapped his head up as red as you could get. "m-maybe.." he mumbled. i brought his lips to mine again. i licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance, but he kept it shut. i bit his bottom lip, making him squeak and open his mouth slightly. i took the chance and stuck my tongue in his mouth, exploring every inch of it. He stared to moan in my mouth, turning me on. He put his hand to my crotch and started to lightly scratch at it, making me growl. DAMN its too good to be true.

there was a knock on the door, making me and BEN jump, and ended with BEN falling on the floor. I cracked up laughing. "Shut up smile child." he said, pouting at me. i got off the bed and unlocked the door putting my sweater back on, seeing sally i opened and crouched down to be on her level. "hey sally, what do you need?" i asked in my sweetest voice. "HI Jeff, I'm having a tea party, and you and BEN are invited! it starts right now!"  uh-oh... "Sure sally!" i heard BEN's voice behind me, is he crazy?!?! quickly, i got up "well be there in a minute sally!" i told her in my cheeriest voice. i looked at BEN and whispered in his ear "someone doesn't want to walk.." He turned bright red and followed sally. "l-lets go to that tea party" he stuttered. 

smirking, i followed them into sally's room. when we got there, sally had Mr. D there, along with slenderman, who was wearing a pink frilly dress in tons of glitter, and a pink tiara on his head. I heard BEN stifle a laugh, and i was turning bright red trying not to laugh. Sally took BEN to her bathroom and when they got out, he was wearing a deep green dress with green heels and a green tiara.He looks kinda cute... i could feel my face heat up."your turn Jeff!" was all i heard before sally dragged me to her bathroom and gave me a dress to put on. after i put it on, i knew BEN was going to tease me about wearing a purple dress with bows and a purple tiara. i came out and sally squealed in delight. BEN fell to the floor laughing seeing me and slender in these ridiculous dresses. "Shut it BEN" i hissed looking him straight in the eyes. "make me smile child" hes challenging me, but he still looks adorable! "ladies, ladies, why don't we have some tea?" sally said in a threatening and kind of scary voice... "of course your highness" slender said, quietly sipping his tea. 

Time skip cuz idk what else to do... :)

Once sally officially ended the tea party, I took BEN by the wrist straight to our room. I threw BEN on the bed, locked the door, and i looked straight at him. "were gonna have a lot of fun Benny boy..."

BEN POV:

WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING!?!?? i was having an internal panic attack, and i couldn't help it. i felt Jeff's finger under my chin, lifting my head up to look at him. my eyes felt wide as i looked, his eyes filled with passion and lust. randomly, he just took his sweater off, revealing his bare chest, his six pack was looking pretty delicious. i let my eyes take the freedom to explore, making me lick my lips. "you like what you see?" Jeff started chuckling making my head snap up and my face heat up in embarrassment. "m-maybe..." was all i mumbled, when really, i wanted to scream OF COURSE I LIKE WHAT I SEE WHAT DO YOU THINK!!  Jeff brought me in for another kiss, and licked my bottom lip for entrance. i decided i wanted to tease him a bit, so i decided to keep my mouth closed and see what he would do. He didn't really like that, so he bit my bottom lip, making me squeak, and he pushed his tongue in my mouth. He decided to explore every inch of it, making me moan in the kiss.i felt a small pressure on my leg, did i make him hard? I'm flattered  i decided to get an advantage out of this moment, so i scratched at his crotch, telling him i wanted more, and he started to growl.

There was a knock on the door, making me and Jeff jump, and made me fall off Jeff's lap and onto the floor. OUCH my poor ass....  Jeff started to crack up seeing me on the floor. "shut up smile child" i said as i pouted at him. Jeff put his sweater back on while he went to the door, i was looking behind his shoulder when he crouched down, so i guessed it was sally. i heard her voice inviting us to a tea party. without thinking i said "Sure sally!" Jeff got up, and told sally "well be there in a minute sally!" in a oddly cheery voice. He came close to me, and whispered in my ear "someone doesn't want to walk.." it sent a shiver down my spine, making my face bright pink. "L-lets go to that tea party.." i stuttered as i followed sally.

When we got to sally's room, slender was already there, submitted to this child's version of torture. I stifled a laugh so i wouldn't get in trouble for mocking slender. i saw Jeff turn bright red trying not to laugh. Sally decided to take me for a dose of princess torture, and forced me to wear a deep green dress with matching heels and tiara. when i came out, Jeff looked almost, blushing at me. it shocked me but i didn't mind it. He was taken for his torture and came out with a purple dress covered in bows. at this point, i couldn't contain my voice, so i burst out laughing and rolling on the floor. "shut it BEN" Jeff said looking in my eyes, and i decided to challenge him."Make me smile child" he just stood there, not moving. Sally got up and said in a threatening voice "ladies, ladies, why don't we have some tea?" she honestly scared me. Before me or Jeff could answer, slender spoke up while he sipped tea. "Of course your highness."

Time skipppp

Sally officially ended the tea party, and the second she did, Jeff grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to our room as fast as he possibly could while dragging me. When we got to our room, he threw me on the bed, locked the door, and looked straight at me. "where gonna have a lot of fun Benny boy.."

________________________________________

YAYYY ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!! happy late new years, and also, thank you for the reads! i will work on updating weekly, or sooner if i can. anyways, until next time!!