07|for the first time

sorry for the late update !!

super short chapter

p/n=pronouns
**
sasha had made you get ready to go out with her. she was talkative throughout the whole drive, making sure you were up to date on everything.

"and when i caught him talking to other girls, he pretended like he didn't know them! so crazy.." she said, taking a sip from the drink you held for her while she drove.

"i didn't know niccolo would be that type, you two were close."

"i didn't know either! it's always the blondes i tell you." she quickly corrected herself, "not armin though! he's a good guy."

you laughed, "it's okay sasha."

she then pulled into a mall's parking lot then looked at you, her expression going serious. "niccolo said our limit's 400. 200 to spend for me, 200 for you!"

"sasha, how much does he give you?!" you asked, eyeing the card she held in her hand.

"a lot. it's obvious he's begging me to stay but, i like the cash."

you laughed, stepping out of the car and following sasha into the mall.
***

you two tried on many clothes for each other, contemplating on whether to buy it or not. you two got hot pretzels, (sasha's treat of course). she bought you some jewelry, and you bought some things to give to the others when you got back to them.

sasha held up a pair of pants, smirking. "oh, i bet armin will love this."

you grabbed a pair of lingerie nearby, "oh i bet niccolo with love this too!"

she hid her face, pushing the lingerie away. "you're crazy."

she quickly flinched, "i have to use the bathroom."

"again? told you that having a large slushee wasn't a good idea, sasha." you said, shaking your head.

not much later, you were standing outside the women's bathroom, waiting for sasha. then, someone came up to you.

"y/n! that's you right?"

you looked up from your phone, to see reiner walking towards you. he was one of your exes that you haven't talked to in a very long time.

"reiner? i haven't seen you since high school! how's everything?"

"ah, nothing much changed. i bet you changed though. heard you and armin been dating for a while."

"yeah! we have. i love him,"

he nodded, "i was wondering, if i could get your number again? to catch up." reiner asked.

"well-"

"not today , sorry!" sasha quickly hurried you away into a store, laughing. "wait till armin finds out about that!"

"stop it sasha! it probably wasn't like that, right?"

"it was definitely like that."

you watched as she browsed through clothes, holding up stuff for you to look at them. you zoned out for a bit, that's thinking about how much you missed hanging out with sasha. she was your first friend at the beginning of college, and here is she is, still here with you.

it was like the first time with her again.

**

platonic moments with sasha <33