24|why

p/n=pronouns
**

finally, you woke up next to armin.

next to your one and only.

he slept peacefully, this time facing you. his hair was splayed out on the pillow under him, and the morning sun shone right onto his face. armin really was beautiful, like he was straight from a painting in a museum.

you reached out to wake him up, but pulled your hand away. you should let him sleep.

sitting up, you looked out the window. the streets were busy as always, and the sky was surprisingly clear. a breeze blew through curtain, making you shiver a bit.

"y/n,"

turning around, armin was looking at you. he was leaning up on his elbow. "why're you awake already?"

"well i was going to make breakfast today but-"

"don't worry about that, we'll go out or something. just lay back down."

the look in armin's eyes was really convincing.

"only for a little."

you got back under the comforter, armin put your thigh over his leg, running his hand up and down your leg.

"do you think moving in together was a bad idea, armin?" you asked.

"no, why do you think that? we just, were under pressure." armin said, his hand on your face.

"i don't know. the whole thing of you leaving was just, a lot. so i wondered if this was a mistake." you looked back at him, "also, why? why did you decide to leave?"

"i wasn't thinking straight, it was a stupid decision, really. eren convinced me to come back and realize that i really do need you. you're apart of me, actually. and whatever i do, i promise, you'll be there."

you could almost break out into tears. "armin.."

he held you closer to him, kissing you. "i love you, really."

"i love you too."

armin pulled away, pulling the blanket off his shoulder. "hey, we should probably get cleaned right? eat something, too. i still have...you know, on me."

"gross," you laughed, pushing him away playfully.

armin was everything to you. your best friend, your love, your person.

***
ending this at chapter 30 to focus on dirtbag :)