26|call

p/n=pronouns
**

woken up by the sound of your phone ringing, you sat up immediately and reached over the grab it on the nightstand.

armin is a sort of light sleeper, so he was already starting to wake up as soon as you sat up.

'zeke'

"shit," you threw the blanket off your legs, and sat on the edge of the bed. clearing your throat, you answered.

"good morning, mr. yeager."

you felt and heard armin shift behind you.

"your resume was amazing, and the interview from the other really verified your skill. we want you to start next week, on monday. you can come in at 9 am and i'll have someone show you the ropes. you got the job, congratulations."

"okay! thank you so much, mr.yeager! i'll come in on monday."

"i'll be waiting."

the call ended.

you celebrated quietly to yourself, since you thought armin just fell asleep again. but, his arm made it's way around you and he placed his head on your shoulder.

"what was that about?" he asked, placing soft kisses on your neck and shoulder.

"he gave me the job, armin."

armin's eyes widened immediately, and he pulled you towards him, resulting in you two falling over on the bed.

"i'm so happy for you! see? you're amazing!" he dotted kisses all over your face, holding you tightly against him.

you smiled to yourself, enjoying being in armin's arms as he congratulated you. he really was your biggest supporter, he encouraged you to do everything you wanted to do.

armin kept you in his arms for a little, rubbing his hands up and down your back. you enjoyed each other's company for a little, as he said little words of praise here and there.

sitting up, you looked at armin. you were straddling him now as he laid back on the bed. he looked up at you, his bangs were grown out a bit more than usual.

"you need a trim." you gathered some of his hair in your hand, holding it in a small ponytail. you laughed at his expression and how he looked.

"that's what mikasa said years ago when i had that stupid-looking bob cut. she ended up cutting my hair into how it is now."

"good riddance," you said under your breath. "it'll be just your bangs. i can do it for you!"

armin hesitated, messing with his hair. "you won't cut anything else?"

you shook your head.

"fine."
**

"you ready?" you asked holding up the scissors in your hands.

armin was sitting in one of the stools you had, with a towel over his shoulders. "i'm scared. what if your hand slips?! if you mess it up y/n, i swear. my hair is like, my best feature."

"trust me, it's just a trim to your bangs. i'll make it even too!"

"hope so."

you held his bangs in between your fingers and started trimming, not too much. but just a little so he wouldn't get strands of hair in his eyes anymore.

armin was nervous, you could tell. but honestly it was surprising how he ended up letting you be even close to his head with scissors.

"done!"

there were tiny strands of golden-colored hair in the ground and on the towel armin had around him.

"go into the mirror and look."

he said nothing when he got up, just an empty look in his eyes. it was so fucking hilarious how distraught he looked after you finished, like he was terrified of what you did.

he came out of the bathroom.

"oh, so you actually did only trim the front!"

"uhm, yeah...what did you think i did?"

"mess up my hair."

shaking your head, you sent over to him. "you like it thought right? the front not too short?"

armin shook his head, "nope. i like the length. thank you y/n."

"good. but, uhm...i wasn't really done..." you pulled a razor from behind your back and turned it on. "i was thinking we could go bald.."

"what."

you were joking, of course. but the look on armin's face was something you would remember forever
***

AW I MESSED UP WE GOTTA GO BALD

kinda just imagining armin's morning voice

also i think it's just gonna be like aweee moments from now on until the end