The crush

we went back to the cabin and it was currently 12:00 am me and nick walked in and we layed down in nicks bed and I soon drifted off to sleep I woke up with nicks arms wrapped around my waist and I got butterflies I got my lip and got up because it was 7:00 am I walked to my cabin and I got dressed (outfit above as always) and I made my way to the mess hall to set up for disco night (dance) so I walked in and saw Kurt and tommy and Cindy setting up "hi" I said cheerfully "hey" Kurt said with a smirk which I found weird but whatever "what should I set up?" I asked with my hands on my waist "ummm how about you set up this " Kurt said handing me a disco ball "okie dokie" and I turned around and got a chair to stand on because I couldn't reach obviously. I was trying to get it on the hook but I couldn't "need help?" Nick asked laughing "yeah I do" I chuckled he hooked it and he grabbed my waist and put me on the floor so I could stand me and nick were smiling at each other when I saw at the corner of my eye he looked mad I wondered why? What did I do now? " me and Cindy are gonna go clean the outhouse bye" Tommy said grabbing Cindys waist "okie dokie" I laughed "hold on" Kurt said with a finger up he turned the loud speaker on "WAKE UP PEOPLE ITS DISCO NIGHT WOOOOOOO" Kurt yelled in the speaker me and nick looked at each other trying to hold in our laughter kurts nostrils flared and he looked angry as fuck and "nick go ring the bell" Kurt said to nick "okay" nick said as he got off the table and he walked out and Kurt walked over to me "nick doesn't like you" Kurt said coldly "what do you mean were dating" I said confused "he likes ziggy not you sorry move on" Kurt said and he walked away I stood there in shock and nick walked back in "finally i he's gone" he said about to kiss me but I backed away "darling what's wrong?" Nick asked sitting back on the table "is it true you like ziggy" I asked angry "no what?" nick laughed "Kurt says otherwise" I said rolling my eyes "okay why would you believe Kurt" nick asked confused "I don't know" I said sighed "I'll be right back" nick said getting up and he walked out of the mess hall.

Nicks pov

I walked out of the mess hall to go to find Kurt and he was hanging up the disco night flyers "hey!" I yelled to Kurt walking over to him "hey" Kurt said coldly "don't hey me why did you tell my girlfriend y/n that I like ziggy and not her" I said angry "because I like y/n and you can't have her so I told her you liked ziggy and then y/n will hate you and date me" Kurt said casually "what the fuck" I scoffed "y/n probably hates you know" Kurt said smiling "fuck you man" I said pushing him and he pushed me back and I walked away and I entered the mess hall "y/n he likes you that's why he said it and he wants you to date him" I said "yeah well he needs to learn I have a boyfriend" she said annoyed "who?" I asked "you dork" and she walked closer to me and pushed her lips against mine.

Y/NS POV

"you dork" I said as I walked closer to him and pressed my lips against his and then it was time for breakfast so all the campers walked in and they all got there food and settled down I sighed and sat down and nick sat next to me "you okay?" He asked "yeah I think so" I laughed "good are you ready for tonight?" Nick asked me "yeah I have an outfit and everything" I said excited "good" he winked getting up and walking away

A/n
————————
Happy Friday!!!!! Vote and leave ideas please and do y'all like this????!? Stay safe <3