the disco

7:00 pm

The whole day we spent doing fun activities and now it was time for me to get ready for the disco that was only in an hour and 30 minutes (8:30) so I hopped in the shower and as I was showing I heard the door open "GET OUT!" I yelled and the shower curtain got pulled open "woah you look nice" nick smirked "thanks but I don't want you to see me until the dance so get out" I said jokingly "okay fine" he said kissing my lips and he walked out and soon after I got out of the shower and changed into (outfit above)  and I straightened my hair and put on some massacre and lip gloss and when I walked out of the bathroom I saw ziggy she looked amazing she was in a blue dress "ready?" She asked me "yep" I said and we walked out and ran to the mess hall we both walked in "ziggy who do you wanna dance with" I asked her I kinda wanna ask Jeremy " she said "oooooo Jeremy " I said "shut up" she nudged my arm  "hey" mark said walking toward us "hi" we both said in sync "wow y/n you look beautiful" mark said I giggled "thank you you look handsome" I said "would you like to dance?" He asked me my jaw dropped because I didn't want to say no and be rude but I'm with nick ah what the hell "sure" I said he grabbed my hand and moved me to the dance floor we started dancing "so do you have a boyfriend" mark asked me "yeah I think" I said "you think?" He said confused "yes I do"I said correcting myself "damn that's a shame who" he asked "Nick goode" I said proudly "that wuss?" He said shocked "yep" I laughed the song ended "it was nice dancing with you" he winked "yeah it was" I smiled and waved "he so likes you" ziggy said laughing "shut up" I said that's when Nick walked in he looked so good and hot "hey babe" he said walking over to me and ziggy he kissed me on the lips "would you like to dance?" He asked "mmmmm yes" I said and he grabbed my waist and took me to the dance floor and the song more than a women came on "oh my god I love this song!" I said excited "yes I know that's why I requested it" he smirked and we danced he looked into my eyes with a smile plastered on both of our faces nick was the one person who I was happy with. The song ended and he sighed "that was fun" he kissed my lips "yup" I said sipping my sprite "nick do you wanna dance?" This girl named Ana said "no I have a girl but thanks" nick said moving his hand towards my ass and he squeezed it causing me to jump she walked away back to her friends that's when Kurt came over "hey y/n I know I can't have you can I please have one dance with you?" He asked me I looked at nick he sighed and nodded "okay" I said hesitantly he took me to the dance floor and the song I was made for loving you came on "I love this song!!!!!" I said very happy all my fav songs were playing he smiled "me too" he said as we danced "thanks y/n" he kissed my cheek and walked away I walked back over to nick "was he better than me?" He asked "no absolutely not" I said shaking my head and then I saw ziggy dancing with Jeremy "awwwwe" I said with a smile "what's wrong" nick asked and then he saw I was looking at Jeremy and ziggy dancing "ohh ziggy and Jeremy? Never expected that" he said shrugging his shoulders and we danced some more I always saw mark staring at me but I ignored it "hey y/n there's gonna be a bonfire for all the counselors wanna go" he asked me "yeah sure" I said with a big smile we walked out and went to the bon fire we sat down with Cindy,tommy,Joan, Kurt, ziggy, Alice and Arnie "want one?" Joan asked me grabbing 3 cigarettes "yes please" I said grabbing the cig and lighting it "want one?" Joan asked Nick "sure" he's aid grabbing it from joans hand and he lite his "wow I never knew you smoked" I said amazed "yep no one knows" Nick said taking a puff "wanna get outta here?" He asked "yeah sure" I said as we both got up we were laughing "bye guys" we said running away " don't get pregnant" tommy yelled nick laughed and I nudged his arm playfully and we went back and went to sleep:)

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I have an updated today I've been really busy I watch for your street with my dad but I'll try to update soon