- Demonic Clown -

((This OC belongs to my brother, it was also his first OC

Real name:

Zach Harrison

Backstory:

Zach lived on a farm with his abusive father, he had 1 brother and 1 sister, who both hated him. He was the least favorite child, the only person in the world who cared about him was his Mom. His Dad would constantly abuse him, which caused him to come to school covered in bruises, speaking of school, he was constantly bullied. But one person who stood out to him, was a pink haired girl named Zara, her life seemed so similar to his. Both of them started hanging out, but never went to each other's houses because both their Dad's were abusive. One day, Zach heard something coming from the basement of his almost 200 year old house. Even though he was a little scared, he checked anyways, what he saw burned inside his brain... there was a weird looking creature, which saw him and ran towards him. He passed out, but when he woke up, he was still in the basement and the creature was nowhere in sight. He brushed it off and continued about his day, until he started hearing voices and seeing things, and as each passing day, both his eyes slowly started becoming pitch black. When he had enough, he killed both his whole family except for his Mom and ran away. They caught him on a killing spree and he was sent to an insane asylum, he stayed there for a few years until his friend Zara broke him out. He went straight back to his childhood home, just to find out his Mom hung herself, out of sadness and anger, he burned down his own house, barely making it alive which disfigured him.

Outfit:

- Black & grey zip-up jacket

- Jeans

- Boots

- Purge clown mask w/ purple lights

- Axe

- Burned & disfigured skin

Abilities:

- Strength

- Speed

- Immortality

Killing day:

He kills whenever he wants to, or just when he's bored

Extra:

- DC or Demonic Clown and Zara are actually married now (lol imagine a wedding for serial killers)

- You could usually find him hanging out with other killers, being funny to forget his past

Did my brother get rid of him yet?

No