- Cobra -

((This OC belongs to me

Real name:
Unknown

Backstory:
Growing up, he was a very mysterious person. His parents weren't even his real parents, they even admitted that they had found him in the middle of the woods when he was just a baby. But boy were they terrified of him, everyone who has ever met him, admitted that they were scared of him. He would always skip school and his parents were too scared to do anything about it, even the principal was scared of him! One day they just had enough of being scared to sleep at night because of their own child. So he was sent to an insane asylum, where his current condition got worse. The doctor who was assigned to him, barely even talked with him. But a few years after being locked in a white padded room only eating literal garbage, he finally snapped. Since he was wearing a straight jacket, he banged his head on the glass of his cell until it broke. Then he ripped the sleeves on the straight jacket and broke out of his cell. He then went on a killing spree, killing every doctor, patient, or even people just visiting. Police were sent there, but he just killed them all one by one. He broke out of the insane asylum and was never seen since.

Abilities:
- Immorality
- Demon transformation
- Insanity/mind controlling
- Stealth
- Super strength

Outfit:
- Dark red crimson hair
- Pale white eyes
- A white straight jacket
- Meat cleavers

Extra:
- If you see him without getting killed, he can make you go slowly insane until you end up killing yourself.
- He is known as the most dangerous person, or even creature in almost the entire world.
- A voice talks to him in his head
- If he laughs out of nowhere, then it's because he probably thought about killing someone.

Theme song: