💕13💕

"Why are you crying?"

Felix didn't say anything in response and instead hugged his best friend and continued crying onto his shoulder. It was partly Chan's fault that he was crying right now but he could never stay mad at him anyway. Besides, he wanted any sort of comfort he could get right now.

And Chan's hugs were one of the most comforting things in the world. Very rare to receive, it really only happened in situations like this one in which Felix is sad or upset about something.

"Who's house do you want to go to?" Chan asked softly and moved to pick up Felix and carry him bridal style.

"Mine," Felix mumbled as Chan nodded and started carrying him to his house where he quickly brought him to his room then placed Felix down on his bed.

Felix held his arms open, signaling that he wanted another hug, and couldn't help but notice how hesitant Chan seemed about it before finally complying. Although he quickly forgot about it since his brain was occupied with too many other things at the moment.

"Did something happen with the person who was tutoring you?" Chan questioned, softly rubbing his friend's back as Felix rested his head on his shoulder.

It was Felix's nature to be clingy. Nothing had and could ever change that. Chan didn't ever say that he minded but sometimes he did seem bothered by it. Almost like he was annoyed with himself for allowing it. But again, Felix didn't think too much into it.

"No."

"You didn't have time to go anywhere else. Who was tutoring you?"

"No one."

"Felix, tell me who hurt you so I can make sure it won't happen again," Chan said in a somewhat demanding yet still soft tone.

"If I tell you it was myself would you punch me?" Felix questioned, looking up at Chan who he still had his arms loosely wrapped around.

"I would never hurt you," Chan reassures, gently rubbing away Felix's tears. "Can you please tell me what happened?"

"What if I was crying because of you?"

"Did I do something?" Chan asked, confused. He hadn't even been hanging out with Felix that much lately because the younger had been so busy with whatever he was doing after school.

Felix didn't respond and instead grabbed one of Chan's hands which were previously placed on his waist and gently ran his thumb over his bruised knuckles.

"What's wrong?" Chan asked again, looking down at his hand, not understanding what the problem was at all.

"Why do you hurt people?" Felix questioned and looked up at Chan with his eyes still filled with tears.

"Lix that's not important. Why are you so upset?"

"What if it was because of you?"

Chan felt his heartache as he heard those words leave Felix's mouth. He had always been so protective over Felix so the thought that he was so out of sorts because of him scared him. He simply always wanted the best for him.