💞56💞

not proofread at all

Jeongchan chapter

Chan rushed down the stairs after he had said goodbye to Jisung and Felix, then turned around the corner to see Jeongin leaning against the wall, patiently waiting for him.

Since Jeongin had helped him set everything up for their date, the two decided to hang out together. They had been hanging out regularly ever since their kiss but neither of them seemed to be wanted to bring up the subject despite both desperately wanting the other to do so.

Chan was still having the mental battle of not being good enough for Jeongin after everything he had done to him.

Jeongin was was terrified of what Chan would tell him if he asked about it. Chan was homophobic, and he had a past of being aggressive, he would be lying if he said he wasn't scared of upsetting him by bringing it up.

"Where would you like to go?" Chan asked as he approached him with a smile which quickly made the younger forget that Chan had ever committed any wrongdoings in the first place.

"I'm okay with doing whatever you want to do," Jeongin replied, mainly due to the fact that he was extremely indecisive.

"Hmm..." Chan seemed to think about it for a moment, glancing up at the sky before looking back at Jeongin which immedietly brought another smile to his face. "The beach is within walking distance if you wanna go there."

"Oh, really? I haven't been there in forever. I never knew that it was close by."

"Mhm, I know a really nice spot there too, let's go," he said and grabbed his hand without ever realizing that he did so. Perhaps it was because he was used to holding hands with Felix, or maybe it was simply the fact that he wanted to so badly that it became a natural instinct.

"Hyung, are you dating anyone right now?" He asked. It was quite random to bring up at the moment but he had been wondering about it ever since Chan had helped him that one day weeks ago.

"I haven't been on a date since before Felix started ignoring me," he responded honestly then glanced down at their hands which were enlaced which is when it seemed to hit him. He was walking around in public holding Yang Jeongin's hand. It was very possible for someone from their school to see them, yet for some reason, he didn't seem to care. If anything, the thought of it made him happy.

"Oh...There aren't any girls that you like at school right now?"

"No."

"You could probably get anyone at our school to go out with you in a heartbeat," Jeongin mumbled, more so to himself though it was still loud enough for Chan to hear.

Chan took in a deep breath, trying to think about his next words carefully but also not at all so that he wouldn't convince himself to not say what he wanted to. (wow- istg my brain is just not processing words)

"I think there might be a boy at school that I like, actually," Chan said, making Jeongin stop walking altogether as he stared at him in shock.

Chan laughed at his reaction and waited patiently for him to collect his thoughts.

"Well...as I said, you could probably get anyone at our school to go out with you so I'm sure he would say yes if you were to ask him out."