Chapter 1 Rent-A-Girlfriend...

(A/N) Alrighty, a few things. #1 The male reader/ my OC will be replacing Kazuya, and he won't be present in the main story. #2 I will be following the main story with my own changes. So if that's not your cup of tea, now is your chance to leave. I don't want to hear any complaints in later chapters after I gave a warning at the start of the story...-_-...

No one's POV

2 Years Ago....

Currently at a high school graduation, a boy with brown hair and green eyes, named Nhazul Hatake was in the middle of taking pictures with his friends, having graduated from High school.

???: Holy hell! I can't believe we're finally out of this place!

???: Yeah, 3 years of hell are finally over...

Nhazul: (18 years old) Yeah, now we can walk into the hell we all know as college.

???: Yeah, but at least the trade off is tons of cute collage girls.

Nhazul: Well, you have fun with that. I'm already taken.

???: Where is she anyway? You bringing her to the party?

Nhazul: Yeah, she went to the bathroom, I'll go see if she came out or not. I'll catch up later.

Leaving his friends, Nhazul proceeded to make his way inside, and caught a glimpse of his girl walking around a corner. Quickly following her, Nhazul called out to her.

Nhazul: Hey, there you are, come on, we're-

Just as Nhazul was about to turn the corner, he's stopped dead in his tracks. Looking ahead of him, Nhazul looked at the reflection of the window, seeing his girlfriend making out with another boy, completely and utterly shocking him.

Boy: Hey... Are you sure we should be doing this? Don't you have a boyfriend?

Girlfriend: Oh, I'm done with him. I was only using him to buy me whatever I wanted. I couldn't care less about him.

The boy just smirked.

Boy: Then in that case.

The boy and Nhazul's girlfriend continued making out, as Nhazul said nothing,

looking down, tears streaming down his face before walking away, heartbroken.

Present Day...

Currently, within his apartment, Nhazul was laying down on his bed, looking at his phone, looking through social media.