(S2 Finale) Chapter 22 Dreaming Forward

No one's POV

Currently within his apartment , Nhazul was in the middle cleaning up and throwing out things he didn't need. As he did, he would come across a bin full off that would seem to be scripts of some sort, surprising him.

Nhazul: Huh, I wonder where I had put these.

As Nhazul has begun to go through the bin, his mind would wander to Chizuru and her grandmother.

Nhazul's thoughts: I wander how she's doing.

Suddenly, something would hit his back door and he already knew who it was.

Nhazul: Speak of the Devil.

As Nhazul would walk out to be met by Chizuru who was doing laundry.

Chizuru: Sorry, I'll make this quick. I know I called you out here, but... Sumi wants you to help her practice again. Saturday, 10 AM, at the stairs by the Shingawa Princess entrance. Are you free?

Upon hearing this, Nhazul would raise a brow confused.

Nhazul: Sumi?

Nhazul's thoughts: She wants to practice again? Why didn't she just text me like last time?

Chizuru: Were you listening?

Nhazul: Yeah, I was. And sure. I'm not doing anything. But 10 AM is pretty early.

Chizuru: Seems she has something scheduled planned out. She said you couldn't miss 11:30.

Nhazul: And that's about?

Chizuru: Beats me. Anyway, I'll let her know.

As Chizuru began to walk away, Nhazul would speak up, getting her attention.

Nhazul: Are you doing alright?

Chizuru: That question again? Like I said, I do everything I can for my grandma

Chizuru: That question again? Like I said, I do everything I can for my grandma. Only fools look back on the past with regret.

Nhazul's thoughts: Still putting up a brave face, huh?

Chizuru: What about you? Thing's alright with Ruka?

Nhazul: Ruka?

Chizuru: Yes. You two suddenly started acting weird at the party.

Hearing this, Nhazul would think back to their kiss and what she said, before sighing.

Nhazul: You, the usual with her.

Chizuru: Really? Good to hear. Anyway, have fun.

As Chizuru would go back into her apartment, Nhazul would grow a bit curious.

Nhazul's thoughts: She sure was in a rush. Guess she has a lot to deal with given her grandmother's condition. You wouldn't think she have time to look after Ruka or Sumi, but there she goes.