Chapter 26

''Congratulations Narayan, the couple looks good. It is a big surprise for all of us at Arjun's sudden wedding.''..., Narayan friend asked him . Narayan smiled at him and looked at the stage to see both Arjun and dhriti smiling at each other, holding hands welcoming guests. He felt very proud seeing a genuine smile on dhriti's face and adoration for her in his son's eyes.

''Yes, it is a big surprise for me as well''..., Narayan said and continued talking. Bharadwaj's functions are the hot talk in the country because of their generations of elegance, royalty, and traditions. Many celebrities from politicians to movie stars and business partners came to bless the couple. Even the media covered the entire affair in 360 degrees not even leaving the sky.

Dhriti has dressed in a heavy border multicolor lehenga with tiara and blush on her face. Arjun in his tuxedo with his signature devilish smirk attracting every female in the compound but he is reserved for his rose.

In the function at a corner mishika sat glaring at the couple with whiskey in her hand. She was dressed in red color backless party dress which mostly exposed her legs and back. Mishika kept on drinking for her broken heart and spitting fire to destroy the smile on their faces. The grip on the glass increased more when arjun kissed dhriti's cheek, before it can break someone snatched the glass from her.

''Stop spitting fire otherwise I have to bring a fire engine ''..., Mishika looked boringly at the young man in front of her and continued seeing Arjun and dhriti. This time mishika glared more seeing Arjun wiping cream from dhriti's lips and licking his finger. The young man too followed her gaze and smirked seeing tears in mishika's eyes.

''If I were you I would stop crying over spilled milk and also stop glaring at the poor girl.''...., Hearing him mishika turned her head to see the man. He looks more American but little Asian mixed. The accent is thicker and Huskey. The man is tall in height with a manly figure but not more than Arjun yet sexy..., Mishika thought

''Who are you?''..., Mishika asked.

''um...sorry for my manners my name is JITHEN. A friend of the bridegroom's is my friend and also a business partner to him. I am from Europe.it takes some time to understand my relationship with Arjun. but, you beautiful stop crying over the man who couldn't understand the value of the diamond in his hand.''..., saying jithen wiped her tears.

'' I must say Arjun is stupid not to see beauty in front of him. You are the one. Every man needs. look at yourself, a mindblowing beauty with a brain, thousands of guys will die for this perfection and you crying like a little girl for her lost candy...tch..tch it is not at an intelligent woman will do. You seem like a more cowardly woman than a stronger one. Stronger ones never lose what they had if so they will fight for it ''..., Jiten said with a disapproving tone. Mishika glared at him and ordered another round of whiskey. Jithen words added as fuel to her fire. Mishika grip on the glass increased more as she wants to kill someone. Jithen smirked seeing her reaction. and scooted closer to her.

''Listen beautiful, you are a queen and queen always get what she want, in anyways because they deserve that love, respect, and ownership. . if you strongly believe he is your man then fight for him, shout for him and stop crying . you deserve him or to say he deserves a selfishly loving person like you. Fight it mishika. Here is my card. I always have a soft spot for girls like you and I believe they can achieve anything including the universe, it's just they need a little push. I will be staying here for a week come and meet me at the address in case you have changed your mind about winning him. see you soon senorita''..., saying jithen kissed her cheek and left winking at mishka.

All the words of jithen made sense to her. She always dreamt of being Arjun's partner now some peasant got in the middle that doesn't mean dhriti loves him as mishika does. The previous efforts she made in recklessness and got punished in rehab. This time her heart burned in jealously seeing dhritil in mishika place.