Chapter 36

The car is going silently on the hill area. Arjun drove the car with his full concentration and dhriti is murdering her saree pallu. It is like her body is present mind is absent. A sudden honk startled her making Arjun smile at her reaction. Dhriti also smiled seeing Arjun embarrassedly.

''What happened dhriti you look way too calm today. and ha what did that poor saree did to you stop it before it gets tore.''..., Arjun said eyeing her saree pallu which is on the verge of getting torn because of her constant grip on the edges. Dhriti immediately left the saree and hide her face.

''haha...dhriti darling now common open your mouth and speak is something bugging you. is this the reason you are ignoring your poor husband from morning onwards?''..., Arjun asked with a fake sad pout making dhriti almost believe him.

''n-no Arjun Ji I am not ignoring you. it is just my mind is not here I am sorry Arjun Ji if I have hurt you I am-''..., Arjun laughed loudly making her stop in middle.

''oh god, why should I do with this cute little innocent wife of mine. dhriti baby I am not angry with you I am just pranking. see the look on your face doesn't sit with me. so, I tried to change it...ha look now you are so beautiful with a hundred volts smile...see...see how gorgeous you are.''...., Arjun asked her to look in the mirror and eased the tension between them.

''Now seriously tell me what happened? is something disturbing you?''..., the jovial look on Arjun turned into serious within seconds making dhriti gulp.

''Arjunji-why-why did you let mishika enter our house again?...y-you know what she had done in the past..especially with aarya Bhai..still, everyone is behaving normally...I am worried about aarya Bhai-

''do you love me?''..., Dhriti stopped her sentence in the middle hearing Arjun's words and looked at him in shock.

''what dhriti do you love me or it is just an act?''..., Arjun words shatter dhriti's heart. Tears are brimming in her eyes. But Arjun looked unaffected.

''a-Arjun Ji what are you talking about how could you say such words to me. I love you a lot even it means killing me. ho-how could you question my love for you..(sniffing**)...I love you Arjun Ji i lo-ove you a lot. please dont ask again such question it hurts me I love-

''hahaha haha....''..., Arjun laughed loudly making dhriti shocked and look at him in confusion. Arjun stopped the car aside and took her face in his hands started kissing her not leaving an inch. Dhriti who is shocked came out feeling his lips on her. It worked like magic on her forgetting her worries. Arjun is not in the mood to leave her lips but left them and looked at her with so many emotions in his eyes.

''Arjun Ji''..., she moaned his name when he kissed her.

''meri pyarri angel. when did I question your love on me even the almighty come down and tell that your dhriti is fake I will kill him on the spot no one I mean no one can raise a question on you. you are my angel the only miracle that happened in my life. I am stupid to doubt you I am sorry for hurting you. dhriti you love me, right? (she nods her head in yes) then you trust me right( she again nods her head)''...

Arjun didn't like this her trust in him is making his inner turmoil worse. He has a problem it needs a solution and that solution is her. Joining both foreheads...

''oh, god why...why dhriti, why you trust me this much why...does this love, is more important than your life...ha''..., dhriti couldn't understand why Arjun is talking like that but one thing she understood is he is under some stress.

without thinking much she cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips 3 times and hugged him keeping his head on her chest exactly on her heartbeat.

''Arjunji do you hear that?''