Chapter 45

''Thank you Mr. Mdission for helping my child. we are in debt to you''..., Paramjeet said giving a handshake to Madison aka Maddy. 

''Itis not all problem Mr. Singh as a lawyer it is my duty to bring justice. I did what I could do. If anyone you could say thanks then it must be your daughter. She was the one who approached me when Padmanabha got arrested and explained everything. if not her today your son will be definitely in the prison for 10 years as punishment. you have a wonderful and intelligent daughter Mr. and Mrs. Singh.''..., Hearing such proud words for their daughter both parents' hearts swelled with happiness. Devayani kissed her forehead and cried happy tears 

Seeing this interaction made others a bit emotional and happy. Madison smirked seeing that the family have fallen into the trap just like he planned.

''Sunandha my daughter I am so proud of you today. you not only saved your brother but this family pride meri bachi. I am so lucky to have you as my child.''..., devayani said while caressing sunandha cheek with love. for a sec true emotions sprawled in Sunanda's seeing her family's attention and gestures but her past, Maddy's words made her believe everything is fake. she immediately came out of the trance and gave fake smiles and tears to everyone. But Maddy noticed her emotions and thought to start his next step before his puppet get loose from his hands.

''Thank you sunandha di for saving bhaiya. ''..., Gayathri said sitting beside Sunanda with happy tears. Sunanda just gave small smile to her and turned towards Padmanabha and gave an approving nod to him and said thank you.  

''By the way, how did you know sunandha mam''..., Narayan asked him in a suspicious tone. Gayathri slapped her forehead mentally and glared at Narayan for disrespecting their guest.

''I am sorry Mr. madison for being rude to you, it's just I am a little bit protective towards this family as they are my saviors and god who helped me in need. so when it comes to Padmanabha or any other family person protection it took an oath to protect them with my life.''.., Narayan said standing in front of the family as a guard and asked Maddy. Sunandha feared hearing his rough and strict voice but Maddy gave small smile and patted his shoulders in appreciation.

''It's good to protect your family boy and I am no harm to them it's my duty to protect justice with my life so I did what I could do and coming to you first question how I know Sunanda is we both are neighbors in France. so when she called me and explained the situation I took the first flight and came here. before you ask me why ...she kinda remembers my daughter who always ...''..., Maddy said showing his daughter a photo on his phone screen making everyone smile.

''but-

''stop it, Narayan...I am sorry madison he can be sometimes nonsense but he is good at heart. please don't mind him. ''..., paramjeet said. Maddy smiled at Narayan but mentally noted to keep an eye on Narayan as he can be a threat to his plan.

''Ok. Mr. Singh, it's my cue to go. I am so happy to meet such a nice family. seeing you I kinda remember mine. but alas I missed them so much''..., Maddy whispered the last line sadly with fake sadness. making everyone frown at his words.

''What you mean you will go, Mr. Maddison, you are our guest plus you gave another chance to my son. you have to stay here with us for dinner and let us serve you properly.  I am sorry to ask you but what do you mean you missed your family...if only you are comfortable talking?''..., paramjeet asked Maddy

''oh, no formalities Mr. Singh and you can call me Maddy. yes, I have lost my family in a car accident 5 years ago, and I do have a younger brother but unfortunately, i lost him.''..., Maddy said clutching his locket.

''I am so sorry Mr. Maddison I mean Maddy..., it would be really difficult for you to cope after losing such a precious family. sometimes god tests us but we have to show him how strong we are. i pray to god that souls must rest in piece''..., Devayani said to Maddy by patting his hands assuring everything is ok. Maddy gave a small nod with a little smile to everyone. 

''You have said you lost your brother too i mean does he also involve in the accident too''..., Gayathri asked out of curiosity but everyone glared at her to keep her mouth shut. Gayathri shrugged her shoulders and hide behind her brother.

''Gayathri how could you ask such a sensitive matter to say sorry to Mr. Maddison''..., Devayani shouts at Gayathri with a strict voice but Maddy laughed at her saying no problem.

''No need to shout at her Mrs. Singh, she is just a child with curiosity like cat...no worries. Answer to your question young lady, I love my brother to the core and couldn't cope with his dead. practically I raised him from the day he was born. My brother...mera bacha he was murdered brutally...''..., gasps head in the hall. everyone is shocked to listen to such tragic death 

''Oh my god, Mr. madison how can someone be so cruel to kill such an innocent soul? i am sorry Mr. madison to make you remember. Gayathri say sorry to him''..., Gayathri said sorry in a small voice but Maddy smiled at her saying no problem. Wiping his tears he stood taking his suitcase.

''It's ok dear..no problem actually it happen many years back when we are young.i got used with the fact that I have no one in the world and going with the flow. For a moment i remember the family which i used to have...so i am sorry Mr. and Mrs. Singh if i make anyone uncomfortable with the sad old man's life.. it nice seeing you young man... Any problem in future please call me Mr. Singh. i will be going then''...,

Before Maddy can go from there devayani asked him to stay with them but Maddy didn't accept saying that he doesn't want to stay and making them more uncomfortable.

''You are not making us uncomfortable Maddy, it is our way of gratitude to you for helping us. please don't say to know, stay with us until the case will be over. And also we have to see each other daily from here on, it would be easy and comfortable for us. what do you say son''..., Padmanabha accepted his father's decision but Maddy kept refusing at last with a lot of pleading from Singh's family Maddy said yes.

Devayani immediately called servants and asked them to take Maddy to the guest room on the first floor. On the way to the room, Maddy winked at Sunanda when no one is seeing them.

 Maddy felt proud when his first step has completed and sipped a drink from his scotch glass seeing the view from his room balcony.

''I will avenge you, my dear brother...I will...it's my promise''..., Maddy said with a smirk looking at the moon.