- he surprises you on your birthday - part two

y/bf/n - your best friend's name

Calum 💜 -
as you were getting out of the shower, you called y/bf/n but there was no answer, so you called her name a little louder, ' y/bf/n !? ' , you quickly put on one of Cal's t-shirts and ran downstairs to go check, you were now in the kitchen and there was complete silence. in your head you were thinking ' what the actual f - ' but you heard a little giggle, ' hey babe ' ' WHAT THE FFF '

Ashton ❤️ -
right when you opened the door to the principal's office you got soaked in water, standing there was Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum, and your best friend, "SURPRISE !" "you guys are assholes" .. "HEY BABE" Ashton says in a innocent voice. as you run towards him for a hug, he flinches "

Luke 💙 -
" WHAT THE DAMN HELL " - yes this is a reference from how i met your mother moving on haha - you yell in unison with the other person. " michael ? what are you doing here ? "
" oh .. just here to pick up the mail .. " he slowly walks out while you stand there startled. you pick up your phone & call luke , " um babe why was michael just here ? " you say as you wait for luke to respond " that idiot " he says

... i didnt know how to end that

Michael 💛 -
so finally michael picks up " MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD WHERE ARE YOU IVE BEEN SITTING HERE WAITING FOR YOU " you yell as he's quiet as a mouse, he speaks " look behind you princess " as you turn around michael gets on one knee and says " y/n you make me the happiest person alive, you can make me smile and laugh not only that but you are my entire world i love you y/n will you marry me ? " you start to cry & think " n- " & michael stops and you say " yes OF COURSE I WILL YOU IDIOT "