Chapter 3: A bullet into the world's heart

Oh this chapter... it was the first I wanted to write, and yet, it is the last one I am writing. Because whenever I sit down to write, my mind goes blank. I cannot put it into words this lightly. It is a matter of utter profoundness, and therefore I have been waiting for the right words to come (if they even exist). 

So that you know, this chapter remained with little in it for the most part of the year, featuring no more than these lines:

"i love the way you think.

you are absolutely unique in that way, you are a very creative couch potato. 

its one of the things i admire the most, and what motivates me to keep learning things and wondering at all the beautiful and interesting things in the world. 

funny mind of yours, and your great heart. i love you."

Great brain storm I guess... more like a shitty spoiler if you ask me... haha this chapter is all about what happens inside your mind, and that is why it has been so difficult to write! Because whatever crosses your mind... I'm sure it's not ordinary. Eventhough you could be thinking if it is normal to think that your farts smell oddly satisfying... even then, you can see it is no ordinary thought. There is a twist (who the hell thinks about that right?).

 And that twist is what I adore. That spark. A kindling movement which awakens the brightest ideas. A bullet, that cuts through the fabric of the world, because it goes beyond everything that has already been settled. Your mind is disrupting in that way, but I don't want you to see it as a harmful bullet. I like to think of it as the bullet who finally sets us free and  awakes us from a dull life. Therefore, it is a bullet full of life and colour. That ability of thinking differently is what always surprises me, charms me. Oh how I admire you. You are a genius! Even if you don't see numbers everywhere or if you believe you are too slow or shallow at times. I believe you are a very clever couch potato. 

But hey, this is not over, I'm not done yet. Because I've explained why you could be a bullet, but where is it destined to hit? You are a bullet into the world's heart baby, because you are one of the few who can actually see the world and admire it's beauty. You are one of the few who can sit to admire the creations of this world, fascinated by the magic behind it all. Behind words, paintings, music, dance, architecture, food, nature, knowledge itself, whatever may come. I know you find infinite value in all those things that are slowly forgotten as we evolve into this new digital era.  And that is why I love experiencing and admiring those same things by your side. To live intensely by your side, surrounded by the treasures this world has to offer, has been a great honour my dear Queen B. I really hope we get lots and lots of adventures and opportunities to delve the fabric of the world together, for the rest of our lives. 

And talking about hearts, I just wanted to make a special remark about yours. Eventhough you may think of yourself as a selfish human, oh you are so wrong. Of course, we all have little imperfections in our hearts; poisonous thorns that threat to make us evil. But I think yours is the case of a very very big heart, and very very little thorns. A heart so full of goodwill, that  I wish I was more like you. Because of the simple fact that you are a great human. You are an incredible daughter, sister, friend and citizen of this world. Even if you don't know who to vote for. You are conscious of the problems that torment us, and you help. You find the time, and you help. You find the motivation and you help. You see suffering and you help. That is why you can't stand being crossed with someone or hurting someone. That goodness is both your blessing and your doom. But a balance is  possible, between doing good and accepting that you are able to harm. And let me get this straight, I'm not saying you have the greatest moral standards... we all know that self benefit does ride lots of your decisions... but this analysis goes beyond that. Because I know that deep down, you care. When it comes others, you always care.