Chapter 4 - Chapter 4: League of Villains Part 2.

Because I was testing if you were able to join the League of Villains, and you passed splendidly. (All for One)

-Sorry, I'm not interested as I work better alone. (Izuku)

-Even if I could help you with your research? (All For One)

-And what do you know about my research? (Izuku)

-I know you are researching how to artificially grant Quirks, as well as I know you found a method to do this, but the results are not controllable by you, and you cannot give any skill that a person wanted, so you were not satisfied . (All For One)

-And speaking of your research I have to say, it's amazing, and it was also very smart of you not to leave any data on how you did it, or samples of what you used in your research, in addition to the progress reports. (All For One)

-And how exactly do you know that. (Izuku) said narrowing his eyes

One of Izuku's biggest fears was that someone could break into her lab and steal her research.

He knew that if that happened, someone at some point could end up taking advantage of him.

To avoid this Izuku needed complete secrecy.

So he wrote down all the important formulas, and the procedure by hand, in a diary that he carried on his chest, and that never left his side.

He didn't leave samples of the serums he used in the lab, just the raw material to synthesize more when he needed it.

Izuku didn't want to give chance to chance, and took extreme care not to find out anything about the matter.

-Because you're not the only one who assesses your target before going after him, I've been watching you for the last 1 month. (All For One)

-I know your attacks on heroes were premeditated so that you could advance your research, I apologize, but I took the liberty of breaking into your lab and checking some information from your research. (All For One)

-I have to admit it was tough, you actually had a lot of traps in place, including neodymium lasers and heavy weapons to kill intruders. (All For One)

-If I didn't have Quirks that allowed me to bypass their defenses and hack into their system to disable them, I'd be dead by now. (All For One)

Hearing All For One, Izuku's eyes gleamed coldly as he looked at Giran.

That seeing the only visible eye of the mask trembled.

-I didn't reveal anything about the place and I didn't say anything that anyone watching you wouldn't find out, he followed you on his own after the Uwabami kidnapping incident. (Giran) said in a rush.

Izuku doesn't tolerate betrayal, and Giran knew this, since Izuku was betrayed by a weapons supplier who set a trap for him.

The result was the supplier dying a brutal death, Izuku literally skinning him alive.

Giran knew full well that Izuku would try to kill him if he believed he had betrayed him.

-And how did he know where I would be? (Izuku) said even more coldly.

Giran was in a cold sweat at the time, he knew very well that Izuku was the type who didn't move carelessly and didn't usually leave a trace.

Even after 4 months, and meetings with some frequency, Giran never saw Izuku's face without a mask.

Izuku was extremely careful, and acted quickly and effectively.

He emphasized keeping his identity and location secret.