Chapter 30 - Chapter 30: Plan approved, and Mask.

A few weeks later.

At that moment the prime minister, together with all the other parliamentarians, were taking the decision.

And just as expected, his plan was unanimously approved

Hayato seeing this smiled widely, it was time to settle scores, he gave everyone a month to consider their chances.

When they realized that they didn't stand a chance against Izuku, and that their only hope of survival was by following Hayato's plan, they each changed their vote immediately.

-Very well, now that we are in agreement on how to proceed, allow me to let you know how things will be, I'm going to set up a public meeting with Izuku Midoriya, and we're going to show her all over Japan. (Hayato)

-Why make it public? (Shizuka)

-Firstly, because Izuku cares about them. (Hayato)

-Secondly, because we need the people to understand that the entire government decided for this. (Hayato)

-Third, because I want to make everything that is informed transparent. (Hayato)

-Fourth, because I want to negotiate so that everyone sees that we are doing this for them, thus increasing the chance of survival for all of us. (Hayato)

-Fifth, because being in a public place and with the face of the country at stake, Izuku will be less likely to believe it's a trap and more open to listening. (Hayato)

-Sixth, because by doing everything openly, we will convey a positive image to everyone, and that way there won't be a way to cover up the matter later. (Hayato)

-For these reasons, we will do this openly. (Hayato)

-You said before that there was a way to increase the chances of survival for us, what is it? (Random Parliamentary)

-Let's blame the heroes, let's make it look like they did everything, and we were under duress from the strongest. (Hayato)

-But wouldn't that be the same as accusing All Might? Prime Minister By chance, you're not trying to take advantage of the situation to get your revenge, are you? (Shizuka) said with narrowed eyes.

-I, unlike you, do my job correctly President of the Public Safety Committee Shizuka. (Hayato)

-And as much as I'd like to see All Might pay for his crimes, I wouldn't take advantage of a nationwide crisis in a situation where I'm not sure I can save the population. (Hayato) said coldly.

-But I'm realistic enough to understand, that in the current situation, either we accuse the current heroes, who actually committed crimes, or it will be our tails in Izuku's crosshairs. (Hayato)

-Or do you think he's going to set us free without it, after all he's been through? And just in case I want to remind you that among all of us, you're the one he should hate the most. (Hayato)

-YOU helped keep the system where he was discriminated, YOU were the one who had more deals with Shie Hassaikai that practically tortured his daughter, YOU covered up the death of the only girl who was ever his friend at the request of All Might and Nezu, either I keep talking how much more have YOU fucked up his life and the one he loves? (Hayato) said calmly.

-If we're in this situation, it's because you fucked up Shizuka, chose to support the heroes and omit their crimes, now this is the result. (Hayato)

-Genesis was created by its inability to fulfill its duties. (Hayato)

-I did my best for the nation. (Shizuka)