-[Chapter 1]-

Throne Room

Boring so BORING

Dangling his legs off the throne he's sitting on the Beheaded wonders what to do. After his fight with the Collector he obtained the Panacea the fabled cure to all diseases. Drinking it his body is no longer infected with the malaise. Though he really wished he hadn't. Now his body is bound to the King's now.

It was WAY more fun crawling in the sewers. It's better than sitting on this throne.

Lamenting on how boring it is to sit on his throne he wonders if he could've done something to save the island. The malaise has already fully infected the island. Though he did care for the island there's really not much he could do.

Perhaps I could help that guy in the sewers? Yeah that sounds like a great idea.

Jumping off his throne he prepares to head out until he saw someone coming closer. It was HIM. Like this timelines version of him.

WHAT!!! Wait is that ME?

As the two stare at each both mimic each other's move both jumping, crouching and flipping each other off for about five minutes they finally stopped.

This island ain't big enough for both of us.

As the two start to power up there overly exaggerated attacks they both precede to charge at each other with insane speed which would've been handy early on and attacked each other.

But suddenly when they finally came in contact with each other reality started to glitch out. Objects appearing in areas they shouldn't be. Enemies appearing in the ground. The Hand of the King suddenly back and dying almost immediately. The Collector eating chicken.

What the FUCK is going on!?

As the two stopped to look around at what is happening tears in reality appeared. As more started appearing and more getting bigger the two of them both started at each. They don't even need to speak to know what the other is thinking. After all they are both the same person.

We're screwed aren't we?

Yeah. Definitely.

Fuck.

As both Beheaded starts to get sucked in to a rift they both realizes how fucked they are. As the two of them start to run away from the area the one with the body of the King loses his footing he starts to get sucked into the rift. Desperate he grabs onto a pole holding it with all his might.

The other Beheaded meanwhile was further away and almost out of the Throne Room.

How

Leaving that thought for later he starts to lose his grip on the pole as the force of the rift starts to get stronger. Digging his feet into the ground as a way to stay stable he realizes that he's gonna lose his grip and fall through the rift no matter what he does.

Fuck it, if I die I die not like I haven't died before.

Letting go of the pole he closes his eyes and falls through the rift. Opening them he looks around at his surroundings. As objects and what looks like flashbacks to the past move by him he realizes that he is floating through the air... well not really air just space or something.

As he starts to swim through the space he is in he looks around at the memories from the island's residents. All the way from the King to a prisoner. Touching the memory of a Guard of the Ramparts he peers through the guard's memories.

========================================================================

Ramparts

As a guard walks around the walls he feels an immense itch all over his body. Quickly he returns to his quarters.

'Itchy so itchy!'

As he starts to scratch every single part of his body the itch gets more and more intense. Scratching harder he starts to draw blood and more nail marks appear across his body.

Immediately he goes to lock his door. Still scratching he goes to write a letter talking about his condition. As tears start to appear all over his skin due to the scratching he finishes the letter and falls onto the ground crying.

'Mary... Rosaline... I'm sorry...'

Lying there like a dying cockroach he continues to scratch and scratch until the memory starts to fade away.

========================================================================

Oh. That's him, the guard that wrote that letter.

Seeing the last memories of the guard he saw at the Ramparts. Feeling pity at the guard he leaves to look at something else.

But before he could get any further he saw a gigantic entity staring down at him. Almost immediately swimming away from it he is suddenly constricted by something. As the Entity pulls the Beheaded closer it starts to speak.

"OUTSIDER WHAT DO YOU SEEK IN THE INBETWEEN REALM?"

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

Wait he could speak. Remembering he was using the King's body he facepalms mentally. The Entity looks away from the Beheaded and looks at a different rift. Peering through the rift and looking back at the Beheaded mentally berating himself the Entity speaks once more.

"YOU SHALL BE SENT TO ANOTHER WORLD. TO AID IT. TO SAVE IT."

Snapping himself out of his trance he glares back at the Entity.

"WHAT! What do you mean Another world?"

Not like he's complaining at all. After all the island was getting boring.

"YOU SHALL GO TO A WORLD CALLED EARTH. AT A COUNTRY CALLED JAPAN. YOU WILL KNOW THEIR LANGUAGE AS SOON AS YOU ARE THERE. YOUR EQUIPMENT WILL BE DELIVERED SOON."

Nodding his head at what the Entity said he agrees to travel to this so called Earth. As a portal opens nearby and before he could say anything the Entity yeets him into the portal.

"You son of a Bit-!" He cried out as he flew into the portal.

========================================================================

Unknown Alleyway

As a portal opens in the air a figure falls onto a bunch of pipes and a pole until he falls into a opened dumpster filled with trash and dogshit.

Climbing out of it a man with a head made seemingly out of fire with a glowing orange cross wearing light armor, a right shoulder guard and a red scarf. As the Beheaded starts to look at himself he sees that he is in his original body with his classic outfit and a broken sword.

HELL YEAH! Love this body. Wait I don't have anything. DAMNIT FUCK YOU WEIRD CREATURE!! WHERE IS MY STUFF!?

========================================================================

To be continued

A/N: This is what the Beheaded looks like