It's ye boy clinic nerd

There Harvey was. Idling hopelessly in the clinic. His eyes shifted around the room in a sort of search for someone who needed care. Alas, it was empty. His useless efforts were fruitless. He took a deep sigh and leaned farther back into his chair, poring into the ceiling. Yes, why the ceiling was made of ceiling. How had he never noticed until now? He gently pushed back his wavy, chestnut-coloured hair, bored as any living human could be.

Suddenly, after a few minutes of painstaking silence the doorknob that opened the clinic began to rustle and jiggle as if we were awaiting a visitor.. or perhaps.. a paying patient. Harvey sat up into his chair with a burst of excitement and vigour, gaining his customer service grin and straightening out his posture. When the door slowly creaked open, it was the farmer! The one Harvey was currently courting, the one he had gotten closer to than ever before. He felt himself leave a slight blush underneath his curly mustache. He noticed that the farmer seemed to be carrying something glimmering blue with a light string attached to it. He hadn't bothered to take a closer look, it was urgent for him to see if his love needed assistance.

"Hello-" Before he could finish his greeting, the farmer dashed through another door within the clinic and vanished from the waiting room. He felt a tinge of nervousness wash over him like a foamy tide rising over the shore sand of the beach in town. Except, it wasn't as composed as the shimmering water was. He felt something was going to happen, but he didn't know why. Strange. He took a few deep breaths and reassured himself all was well, it seemed to work.

Soon enough, he found himself once again trapped by the excitement of a turning doorknob. Shockingly, of the one behind him. How delightful, the farmer came for a more.. personal hello. His blush quickly returned, noticeably more red than before. He laughed nervously, trying to erase the.. questionable thoughts of the farmer and him from his very mind. Soon enough, the farmer popped up. They stood in front of Harvey with a stiff stance, as if they were anxious. He was about to ask if anything was wrong, but he was cut short by the reveal of the blue object in his darling's delicate hands. The mermaid's pendant. It was a tradition that meant whomever would receive such a sacred gift would be betrothed to the giftee if accepted. It was rumored to be difficult to obtain in this region of Stardew Valley, so he knew it meant far more than just a simple proposal. It was the true act of romance, a moment so cherishable and rich it was worth more than his whole career would be.

He swiftly turned his desk chair to his sweetheart in awe, responding with a shocked, starstruck expression. His eyes began to well up with tears, gaining a small, soft smile. He squealed adorably, he sounded like a shy fangirl from 2011 gushing over a new One Direction poster. "I accept!!!" He sputtered quite loudly. His eyes widened, revealing a deep fiery passion lighting within his soul. He hesitated for a moment, focusing his full gaze on his fiancé. They seemed to react rather positively to his heart visibly overflowing with real love. He then returned to reality, completely not able to wrap his head around the fact that he'll be married soon. He began to think of the wedding, replying with "Oh my goodness! I have so much to prepare before the wedding! I'm nervous." He chuckled in an enthusiastic yet anxious tone. "I'll be relieved after we're all settled in your farm." He tilted his head and softened his stare, brightening and composing his smile. He leaned over closer to the farmer, tenderly whispering: "I'm very happy. This was always my secret wish." He giggled playfully like a youthful child who had been playing the second before and probably had a tad bit more sugar than recommended. He leaped off his chair and swung his arms around the back of the farmer's neck, landing a sweet, benevolent peck on their very lips. What a lovely evening.