☆World☆

The world was a lot bigger then we had thought. It's not like we knew a lot about the world anyways but we hadn't expected just how much we didn't know about. We made loads of discovery, not to say we've made them all, there's still a lot we don't know about.

First there was the jungles and the Forest Steves, who introduced me to the Desert Steves, and then the Ocean Steves introduced me to the Winter Steves. I met the Obsidian Steves and this guy called the Judge. I don't really know how to feel about him. I learned about Creators and that all the chromatic steves were made by the first creator.

Although finding and befriending new steves wasn't my original job... I guess it doesn't much matter now I'm banished from the Red Kingdom. Though the King is corrupted so there's not much keeping me away- hm.

Theres nothing there for me though. I have more friends here and problems to deal with outside the Kingdom. And anyways, I still haven't discovered everything this world has to offer.
_________________________________________
183 words

Ayy I did something-
Hahaa
*insert this is basically partially SL recap thing but shush we don't talk about that*

Steve Ledgends
AllyC45