◇heroic◇

He... he didn't have to... he could have done something else, he could have found another way- he, he could have...
_
__
___
____
_____
But he knew deep down there wasn't anything else Ranbow could have done in that moment. Sabre was about to be destroyed and he had to think fast... he did his best, he did what he had to. Sabre just didn't want to exept that there was no other way, that it had to happen, that Rainbow had had to die.

With all the times Sabre had thought Rainbow was gone, he never thought that it would hurt quite this bad... compared to everything he had gone through... why did this hurt the most, the worst of all?

"He did what he had to Sabre..." Galaxy said, putting his hand on Sabre's shoulder, "I know it hurts, and I wish it didn't have to be like this too... but it is how it is."

"I know," Sabre responded, almost in a wisper, " he... he wanted to make things right. I- I just..." tears were rolling down Sabre's face and his body hiccuped every time he sniffed.

"I know, Sabre." Galaxy said, a single tear rolling down his own face, "but ya know, he did a great job with what he had. He....

He was a true hero."
_________________________________________
222 words
0 .0 all 2's nice-
234 would have been better ùwú

Steve Saga

AllyC45