3

Arjun told me alot which would help me with the further in this case.
'Thank you...this all will help me alot' I said.
'I should say thank you to you are helping me alot' he said.
'Did she had any fight with anyone?' I asked.
He rolled his eyes tried to remember something.
'Yes I remember, she had a fight with watchman beacuse he used to sleep in his night duty...I even warned her that leave it...this people are not good but she didn't listen to me she complained about him and the watchman was kicked out...after that once accidentally we met the watchman again we went for a movie or dinner I don't remember but the watchman was drunk and dashed us he glared at us and even said cursed us...I should have stopped Ananya'
'Fuck off' Ananya said to the watchman man.
'Hatt be' he said in a very arrogant tone.
'I said get the fuck off' she said again.
'Why madam are you feeling...' he said and started touching her.
I pushed him away.
'Kya sir karne do na, sab maje bas app le?' He said and again came close to touch.
She slapped him really hard.
' When I said fuck off just fuck off' she shouted this time.
Everyone there started staring us.
The watchman saw all of them.
'Mere izzat ke Maa behan ek karde...I will kill you both' he said and pushed us and ran as fast as possible.

Now I was 50% sure than the watchman may have killed him. But I was still in doubt because he was drunk he could have said anything rubbish.

'We will find upon it' I said. I looked at my watch it was 1 PM I had to go.
'I will call you when needed...till that take care' I said.
I came back to police station, Kaka was standing right at the entrance waiting for me.

'What happened Kaka?' I asked.
'Look sir the people you called are there...if you want to take testimony they are right here' he said.
'Thanks for your help' I said.
I saw many of the people standing and some of the people sitting on the chairs kept for public. Many of them were aged and only some of them were I think 25 to 30. I saw man wearing a grey color dress with a grey color cap and had a also had a white mostache. I suspected that he was the watchman.
'Are you the watchman? Means we're you the watchman of that society?'
'Which one Sahib?' He asked.
'Shreyash'
'Yes sir I was the watchman there but I left that job' he said.
'Or where you kicked?'
He looked down with shame.
'Come in you must be the first one' I said and took him to custody.