[3]INFORMATION

'REALM BEYOND REALITY:3'

' 'Welcome home,Princess Kang' The tall guy says, 'Uh, where am I? Who are you?' SoYun asks, standing up in fear, she was lying on a bed, connected to an IV. 'Calm down dear- This Jeong Yunho, he is the prince of the Imperial Empire. Most known as the son of fire' the male behind him replies, holding a small book close to his chest, 'I'm Seonghwa, your personal doctor! I'm supposed to check on you until you woke up' he continues, 'and well- You were actual missing for a few months. You always come and go between our realm and your reality, though, you were gone for quite the time. We thought you forgotten about us, but I guess you just spent longer in your realm, and overtime..sadly,forgotten about ours' Seonghwa finishes. 'I- Uhm?-' Soyun stutters, confused on how she got here. 'You are currently in the palace's basement. Shall I..show you around?' Yunho speaks up as silence grew loud, she nods, knowing that she had nothing else to do nor had a choice either way. She stands up, and followed the Prince, as he led the way up upon the stairs. 'So..how was it like in your realm?' Yunho starts, you and the prince were walking down a long hallway, both sides had windows looking out at the beautiful scenery and many elements floating in mid air..it was truly magical, 'Well, it's uhm, stressful. I took my exams and I don't even know if i'll get any right' She replies, still anxious at the fact that she does not know where she is. 'Ah...I have another question due to curiosity...' Yunho answers, she looks up at the taller with suspense. 'Do you...perhaps, know me in your realm?' '

//NOTE

Hello!! Im starting to like tHis bOok aS i wRitE iT. And i hope the people who read this likes it too! Now, this'll have sOme sMut later on in this series but that's for another discussion- and another day- See y'all soon in the next one :]💛✨