Chapter 6

Lily's Pov:

It was finally Christmas Break! I loved Christmas, especially becouse i get to see all my cousins, aunts, uncles and my grandparents.
I was packing my stuff when Alice and Andromeda burst into the room out of breath. (Andromeda was Scorpius's little sister, she had her first 3 years at Beauxbatons, just like her mom, and ever since she came to Hogwarts her, Alice and I have been inseparable).

Lily, you wont believe what we saw! Alice said

What? I asked

We saw Noah Finnigan making out with Emily Brown! Andromeda replied

Really?! But i trought they broke up, didn't they? I asked, surprised with the news

Thats what we trought, but looks like not. Anyway, are you guys exited for Christmas? Alice said as she looked at the both of us

Yes! Of course! I love Christmas! I replied as I closed my trunk and sat on my bed

Around half an hour went by with us just talking and catching up, becouse we couldnt see eachother for a few days.
At that moment the duo, Albus and Scorpius walked in asking us If we were ready, we said yes and followed them to the train.

Scorpius's Pov:

As we got on the train Lyasander, the git put his arm around Lily, his girlfriend. I really didnt know what she saw in him, she was really nice, beautiful and respectfull with everyone but he was a just a jerk and a player, at least James finished school so he couldnt murder him. I still had no idea how Albus was okay with it, 'Its her life' he would say, everytime I told him about it.

Getting Jelly? Andromeda whispered in my ear when she saw the way I was looking at Lyasander

Me? Never. I responded

Alice, Albus, Andromeda, Lily (she came back) and I went into a compartiment and everyone started minding their business, Alice and Albus we're pretty much in eachothers faces talking about who knows what, Andromeda was drawing and Lily was watching had do it and I was reading, but i couldnt concentrate so I got up and told the rest that I needed some fresh air. I got out of the compartiment, carefully shutting the door. As I made a few steps I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Lily standing there looking sad.

Are you okay Scorp? You have been acting distant lately. Did I do something wrong? She asked me

No, ofc not! Its just that...

I couldnt even finish my sentence when we heard a compartiment door shut, we decide to check it out. When we got there we saw Lyasander making out with Samantha Parkinson! They instantely broke apart and Samantha got up and HUGGED ME!

Hey Scorp! She said in a wannabee flirty voice

I pushed her away and when I looked at Lily she looked crushed. And that jerk DIDNT EVEN APOLOGISE! You know what he said?! He said that it was just a missunderstanding but Lily was not having it, she started screaming at him and crying. She looked so broken when she cried. I couldnt help myself and I punched him in the face.

Never get close to her ever again, you understrand me? I said, I was so angry!

He just said okay and then we left. But i had to do something first.

Lily... I said to her, whipping her tears

Yes? She replied

I know Its probably not the best time but i cant hold it in anymore..

What is it? You are scaring me

Lily... I have feelings for you. I love you, Lily.

For a moment she looked stund and then told me to wipe her memory.

Scorpius. Please. I have enought pain, I cant process this right now, im sorry. She replied

I took out my wand and I erased her memory and put it in a flask.

What happened? Where am I? She asked me

You are on the train, going home and we just found out Lyasander is cheating. Im sorry Lily.

Its okay. You shouldt feel sorry for things for things you have no control over. She replied and forced a smile as we walked back to our compartiment.

Hello!!! Im so sorry i made you wait for so long but i was REALLY bussy with school and all, but i hope you enjoyed this Chapter, a new one is coming very soon ;), also sorry for any spelling mistakes <3