Chapter 2

Scorpius's Pov:

He was staring at Alice Longbottom, his sisters best friend also known as one of the smartest fourth years in the school, everyone was surprised when she was sorted into Griffindor instead of Ravenclaw. I laughed a little, it was kind of obvious that he liked her."What are you laughing at?" he asked me. "Were you staring at Alice Longbottom by any chance?" i asked with a little smirk. "Well, maybe"
"Look, her and Lily are coming here" I said as the girls got up and started heading straight at us. "WHAT?!" he said, a bit too loudly. "Hi guys!" Lily said as her and Alice sat down right infront of us "You might ask why we are here, well Professor Slughorn told us earlier today that all 4 of us had to work together to make an Amortencia potion in 2 weeks, which is kind of imposibile, but we could manage" Lily said looking very serious. "But, dosent it take 5 months to make an Amortencia potion?" Albus asked. "Well, yes but that's only the case if 2 people work on it, as Lily said Its kind of imposibile to make it in 2 weeks but i think we will menage"Alice replied." Well great then, we could start later today after Quidditch practice"I said "Great" Lily replied with a sweet smile as the girls got up and left.

Lily's Pov:

I was late to Quidditch practice, again. And to make things even worst the hallways were FULL of students and I barely made my way to the Quidditch Pitch. "About time, Lily" Amelia Wood, the Captain of the Griffindor Quidditch Team said "I'm SO sorry" I said breathlessly. "Its okay, now let's repeat the positions, Lily is the Seeker,
James and Fred are the Beaters, Hugo, Molly and Cameron are the Cheasers and Noah is the Keeper."Now, let's practice, we've got a match coming soon" she said.
----
It was pretty late as I was heading to the Potions Class, Professor Slughorn said that we could work there, each team at a table. It was really hard trying to avoid the Prefects, its like they we're everywhere. And guess what, I was late, AGAIN. "Where have you been?!" Alice asked me as I entered the Potions Class "Long story, let's just focus on the potion now".

What did you guys think about this chapter? What do you think will happen next?