1

Rosa's Pov!

I woke up early, my room mate Sky was still asleep. I honestly liked Sky, a lot. But I am a 'boy' to him. I am at Red fountain to become stronger also to be close to my brother. I can get away with long hair since some of the guys here have really long hair. But I mainly cut it to where it is in the middle of my back, it grows quickly, I tightly wrap my chest to hide my boobs, which is a little uncomfortable might I add. No one knows that I am a girl, I managed to get in here as a boy. The name I go by here is Ron. I quickly slid on our uniforms and tied my hair at the ending of it, losely at my shoulders. "Sky."I said in a deep voice, I have to deepen my voice to. He groaned but sat up. "Man, I really need more sleep!"Sky groaned getting up shirtless and slidding on his uniform. I blushed seeing him shirtless, he had a freaking 6-pack!!!!! "Let's go meet Brandon and them!"Sky patted my shoulder and we walked out and down to the dinning hall.

"Brandon, Helia, Riven, Timmy, Nabu, and Helia were already sitting down and scarfing their food down, I laughed, quickly started to cough to hide the girliness. "Ron, I think It is about time that you met the girls. Wanna go with us to Alfea after training?"Brandon asked sipping some orange juice. "Um sure."I said, ored. "You can meet the love of my life, Flora!!"Helia smiled all romanticaly. "Sure, and she can meet Bloom!"Sky smiled, my chest turned when he talked about his girlfriend. I didn't like her because she had Sky, but I am pretending to be a boy so I shouldn't get mad. "Cool, sounds fun."I smiled and chewd on some bacon. "You never really eat alot, you eat light, like a girl."Riven said noticing it. I started having a coughing fit. "ARE YOU CALLING ME A GIRL!?!"I finnaly choked out. "Nah, you just eat like one."Riven said swallowing. "I just never ate like a pig!"I spat getting up and throwing my extra food away and placing my tray back on the counter. "Ron?"Timmy called, I just kept walking. I walked out to the training grounds and thought. 'Man, how much I need to get awa sometimes and practise my powers.'I thought to myself. I sat there and just waited for everyone to come out.

"RON!?"Riven and Brandon yelled. I woke up startled and turned seeing them running to me. "God man! We have called you for the last five minutes while we ran to ya! You were out cold!!" Brandon said worried. "Hmmm? I must have fallen asleep waiting on everyone."I yawnd getting up and strecthing. "Wow, tired?"Riven chuckled. "Yeah, Sky won't shut up at night telling me all about Bloom."I spat, venom dripping and I didn't realize I had done it. "Wow, jealous?"Riven chuckled. "HUH!? NO WAY! I AM JUST TIRED!!!" I lied hidding my blush. Just then the proffesor came out, along with the rest of the class.