2

Rosa's Pov!

Class was over and the boys were waiting on each other, we were about to leave to go see the girls at Alfea. I sighed, not really wanting to go because of the Bloom chick. But I wanted to meet the girl that my brother cared for. "Ron? Are you ready?"Sky asked as he pulled up on his bike. "Yeah bro! Just show the way!"I smiled fakly."Last one there is a loser!!!" Riven smirked as he sped off. "I DON'T KNOW THE WAY!!!"I yelled, but followed after hi, leaving Sky, Helia, Timmy, and Brandon in the dust. "Just give up new boy!"Riven chuckled as I was almost beside him, he kept cutting me off. "Please! No way am I giving up to the likes of you!"I yelled and sped past him, but instantly going over the gate's of Alfea and race down to screeching halt. The guys came wooting and yelping with surprise that I had beaten Riven, who now seemed ticked. I smiled and took my healment off and waited.

Brandon too out his cellphone and called someone, in a few seconds six girls came running out. I just sat behind Sky on my bike, being quite. They were all lovey-dovey, I smiled seeing my brother and his girlfriend together. I know you are probaly like, WHO IS YOUR BROTHER!?!?! Well, I am gonna keep that a secret for now atleast! XD "Who is he? He seems very, femine." The one with longe blonde hair said. "Huh? Oh Ron! He joined Red Fountain a few months ago. He is my room mate."Sky smiled. "And I don't apprieciate being called femine!"I spat. "Ron, chill, Stella didn't mean no harm, she's playing around, like Riven."Brandon chuckled. "Hi, I am Bloom, this is Stella, Flora, Musa, Aisha, and Tecna! Nice to meet you!"Bloom smiled. "Nice to meet you Princess Bloom."i faked smiled, and bowed. "Aww, he is so sweet!!!" Stella chimed. I glanced at her, yep I am fooling them. "Careful Sky! Ron might just be trying to steal Bloom!"Musa giggled. "NO!"Sky and I both yelled. We turned to look at each other and he glared at me for a second before laughing, we both laughed. "So what?"Stella asked. "I would never, sorry Bloom, but you aren't my type."I smiled. "Thats fine, I have my Price Charming, Sky."Bloom smiled and kissed Sky who was blushing madly. "Yeah cool. Umm, well lets cut this short guys. Sorry but I am gonna go now."I sighed. "But we just met you!"Flora called to me as I jumped on the bike. "Huh? Oh yeah sorry, but I need to be going. I uh-homework!"I lied. "RON!?"Sky yelled but I kicked the engine to live and sped out of there like a mad rocket. "I will be back girls!"Riven hissed as he sped off chasing me. "RIVEN STAY!"I yelled, he sensed not to mess with me and stayed back. I got back to red fountain, took a shower and rewrapped my chest and crawled into bed.