3

Rosa's Pov!

I woke up with a shake, Sky was shaking me. "Get up, we are gonn be late!"Sky growled I jolted up, knocking both of us to the floor, I was laying on him. Our faces only an inch apart. Both of our faces were red. I quickly jumped off of him and slammed myself into the wall. "I AM UM UM UM SORRY!!!" I squeaked. "Um um fine...hurry..late...gonna..."Sky fumbled as he rushed out of the room.

Sky's Pov

When Ron fell on me, I felt his chest? And it felt as though he had boobs. Thats insane! He is a guy! But I didn't feel anything if you kno what I meant when he as laying on my thigh. But what? That makes no since. Ron is a guy! But it kinda would explain a few things. How he eats very little, girly. OMG!!!!!

Rosa's Pov!

THAT WAS CLOSE!!!!!!! I tightened my bandages, and slid on the uniform and ran out to class. I skipped breakfast since I was running late. Riven waved his hand trying to get my attention, but I was running to class. I ran in to Dragon training and seen that I was late. "Ron, why are you late?"Professor asked. "Sorry sir, woke up late. It won't happen again sir."I bowed. "Better not!"He snapped. He continued on with his speech as Riven, Brandon, Sky, Timmy, Nabu, and Helia chuckled. I glared ath them. "Today we have a few guest. "The Winx Club!"Professor chuckled. "HUH!?!?"I and everyone else gasped. Bloom, Flora, Tecna, Musa, Aisha, and Stella walked out of the doors, I sighed, glaring at Bloom. "Welcome girls, we invited you today try and control a dragon, using magic."Prof smirked. 'I could, I know I can, but I am soupose to be a guy!' I spat in my thoughts. "Awwwwww. look at the magic little fairies!"Icy smirked. "It seems like there is another, I sense 7 fairies!"Stormy gasped.I gulped. 'NONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!" I squealed in my mind. Everyone looked around to each ther, trying to figure out what she was saying. "Yeah, I do feel another fairie, and with strong powers!"Teca gasped. "Wow, yall couldn't even figure that out until now!?"Stormy chuckled.I started to panick, I couldn't be found out. "Goons!!!! ATTACK!"Icy ordered.. Soon goon creatures were attacking Red Fountain. "SPECIALIST!!!  READY POSITIONS!!!" Prof yelled. I growled. "NO ONE WILL ATTACK MY SCHOOL!!!!" I growled and started to attack goons. I was using my swords. "WINX ENCHANTIX!!!!" Bloom yelled. I growled. "Good job girls!"Brandon cheered.. I growled. "Who is the extra fairie?!"Icy yelled. "THE ONLY FAIRIES HERE ARE THE WINX! THIS IS A SCHOOL FOR BOYS!!" Prof yelled. Bloom, Musa and Flora were shout down. "FLORA!?!?!?!/BLOOM!?!?!?!MUSA?!?!?!?!"Riven, Sky and Helia screamed. Thats it, no one messes with my brother's girlfriend.