07 : Weird

It was lunchtime and I was with yeonjun he let me sit at his table and he treats me like a baby who didn't know how to eat on my own. This guy is serious about this situation and many girls are giving me a death glare that they wanna kill me.

"Yeonjun, I can eat on my own give me the spoon"

"No, I never tried it to my girlfriends before and it was my first time to do it with you"

"Seriously? It's embarrassing"

"Oh, by the way, did something happened in your room? Did karina say something?"

She was kind to others but except me. Why would she be nice to me? Yeonjun was my boyfriend I don't know why I would explain to her and to everyone knowing we are together. She will do something soon

"No, she isn't" I lied

"You sure? You seem suspicious"

"No, she didn't say something maybe she will do that sooner and she already has friends"

"Your jealous cause she had friends"

"I'm not I already used to it being alone"

"Well my friends would be your friends too"

I widen my eyes and look at yeonjun. His friends would be my friends too? Is he serious? The angel and the cold boy?

"Hey, Yeonjunie"

Someone called his name and I look at the side and it was them. God this can't be true taehyun is here.

"Oh, what's up? You are late again"

"Haha, I was just finding someone"

"It's he was finding soobin"

"Yeah, I was just gonna ask him if he was okay yesterday, Where is your brother anyway beomgyu?"

"Uhm, he can't go to school, for now, he had a headache"

"Oh! I feel bad at him, tell soobin get well soon"

Kai said and sit beside yeonjun and taehyun sit in front of me. Gosh, he looks more handsome when you get close to him. Taehyun look back at me and I avoid quickly and I feel I was blushing. Please don't recognize it

"I'm gonna buy, did you guys eat?"

"Yeah we are, but it looks like my boo is still hungry"

I hit him on the stomach that calls sign it's annoying I'm not still used to call whatever he wants but I think they will not notice it right? Even we are pretending in a relationship.

"Don't be shy beomgyu we are friends now and it's my treat"

Taehyun said and it got me flustered why is he so cute when he smiled at me. He's not just handsome his cute too I like it I hope I can see that smile again.

"Hey"

Yeonjun called and I was back in reality and look at him and he was confused about my actions and look at Taehyun. Geez, Is he noticing something?

"Uhm. W-what Is it?"

"You...."

He looks back at me again and I was anxious I don't know me I'm getting nervous about what will he say. Please I won't let anyone know that I like him.

"You must want to go back in your room"

Yeonjun said, I exhale what a relief I thought he realize it I think I'm not that obvious right? I flinch when he touches my right cheek and he was wiping something.