10: The king and Queen

I feel nervous about what will the MC say. Why would I be nervous? They will not pick me after all. Even I put some makeup on my face this is won't work! I think I will be embarrassed to karina what I said to her. Stealing the crown and she is pretty like other girls.

The MC starts to announce the new king and queen. I know that idiot will win again, why would they pick Taehyun? He is more handsome than him!

"I will announce the new king! He is lucky to have the crown!"

The MC said and I heard the girls from my right beside me and they are talking about yeonjun. It's him. If I were the judge to pick the prince, I would probably pick taehyun. Even he is my crush I still choose him.

I wonder why they still choose yeonjun over other boys who have good-looking too. My brother is handsome he has a chance to be the new prom king.

"The new prom king is...."

They were shouting his name louder than the music. My ear can't even hold their loud voice why are they so crazy about him?

"Choi Yeonjun"

I see yeonjun standing up and going to the stage giving a big smile to everyone waving his hands to them and he even gave a flying kiss tsk. What a flirty.

"Now, we will announce the new prom Queen, this is is so lucky to have a handsome partner!"

Many girls are praying they are being nervous about who will be the prom queen even karina was praying too. Tsk she will not win the crown she is not perfect to wear it.

My eyes got back to yeonjun who is sitting on the king's chair and left the chair of the queen he even has a baroque to give it.

"I never heard this name before but I think she is pretty like other girls too. Wahhh! I'm so excited to meet her"

They are all being nervous while? I'm just relaxing drinking some pineapple juice in the back. And I'm surprised that soobin suddenly came to me.

"You are gonna win!" He said.

"Are you kidding? I'm not a girl anyway" I responded

"Well, you seem so"

"Tsk, I'm a girl because of my long hair right?"

"Well... Hmm... Yeah, maybe"

I rolled my eyes and then pay attention to the mc and I flinch because of a light spot to mine.  And the mc said...

"Our new prom queen. Choi Beomgyu"

After I heard the announcement being called my name. Soobin stands up and offers his hand to me to walk to the stage. What is he doing?

"Let's go, my baby bear princess"

He said then take my hand to go to the stage and many girls are looking at me. How would I react when I face them on the stage? I don't know if there will be a speech about being the new queen.

My eyes caught on yeonjun. He was looking at me while I'm going up the stairs. God, what will I say?

"Congratulations Choi beomgyu, your name is pretty"

The MC said then tap yeonjun's shoulder to give the Baroque to me then he bows and said congratulations. The smile on his face makes me feel he was happy to see me.

"Congratulations, Boo" he whispered to my ears.

"Shut up!" I said

"Why are you here? Just to see me?"