🥳It's Your Birthday Khushi 1.0🥳

Date : 5th October
Time : 2 am
Location : Khushi's house

Scene 1

"Door bell rings for the 3rd time"
After waiting for a long time a elegant women opens the door with sleepy eyes
The women is completely shocked to see 3 people in black standing outside her house
And it doesn't take her time to interpret that the 3 people might be kidnappers
As she was about to yell to call her husband for help one of the kidnappers removes her mask and says

"Aunty, we are not kidnappers please don't yell btw good morning aunty"

Khushi's mom : (Still trying to control her racing heart) So what do you want? Wait a minute are you guys here to collect "chanda" (donation)

One of the three girls speak " No aunty we are not donation collectors we are Khushi's friends I am Kuumica and these 2 are Suk and Iqra"

Khushi's mom : Oh yes I have heard a lot about you people from Khushi. But why are you here at night 2?

Suk : Aunty we want to take Khushi to North California, there is a place called Napa Valley.

Khushi's mom : Oh my god 😍😍 that place it so beautiful 😍 I always wanted to take Khushi there I know she will love to go there.

Iqra : Aunty God has listened to you. Because Khushi is going there for her 18th bday with us💃💃💃💃

Khushi's mom : Come in kids I will wake Khush up and then you all can go

Iqra : No aunty that is our plan we don't want Khushi to know we are taking her to Napa Valley. In the sense we want to take her without her knowledge.

Khushi's mom Ok take her then but when will she come back? We wanted to celebrate her bday with her.

Iqra : Aunty we will take care of her please don't worry and she will be back within 24 hours

Khushi'mom : oh😒 But I had planned a special surprise for her on her bday

Suk : No problem aunty you can video call her.

Khushi's mom : Yeah I think that would be ok.

Iqra : Aunty if we have our permission can we take Khushi?

Khushi's mom : Yes yes go. Take care of yourself and Khushi.

Scene 2

Our beautiful kidnappers🤭😂 pick up Khushi as if she is a sack of potatoes and head towards Napa Valley by plane.

As all of them were seated in the plane suk speacks
"Yaar I wonder how deeply can someone sleep, see this girl is sleeping like a baby from last 2 hours even though we had picked her up like a sack of potatoes if I was in her place I would have been awake the instant you pick me up"😏😏😏

Suk's words started to turn into a bad luck for all of them as Khushi started to wake up. Everyone adjusted their masks but all of a sudden Iqra wispers something to kuumica. After digging for something in her bad for few minutes kuumica takes out a injection and and piricks it into khushi's arm.

Seeing this suk stares in horror as though asking Kuumica what was the liquid but Kuumica calmly says "it's a medicine which will keep her asleep for next 8 hours and when she wakes up she will be in Napa Valley.

Scene 3
Location : Napa Valley.
Time : 5 pm